Chapter 3

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Arthit dragged Maprang outside the auditorium once the announcement is done. He was supposed to be happy that he got much-awaited promotion as a Head of Production department but he's more shocked to face Kongpob.

What's more frustrating is the way Kongpob is looking at him, he's not able to decipher it. In the past, those eyes were filled with rebellious thoughts(Hazing time), later changed into gloomy(When Arthit ignored Kong's feelings), then to full of love and care(When Arthit finally accepted Kongpob's love).

They broke up just after Arthit's internship and before graduation. In that period, Arthit never faced Kongpob but continued to see whether the supposed breakup is affecting them. Surprisingly, Kongpob bounced back just in 2 weeks making Arthit sigh in relief and then he came out of the university and never attended any Alumni gatherings to avoid awkward situations.

Now after these many years, he's facing Kongpob not just as his junior but as a boss. What's more stupid thing is they didn't get a whiff that Suthiluck's are going to take over the company.

"Do you really think I will hide this from you? I had no clue about it. We met yesterday and he didn't even mention all these" Maprang frustratingly replied. She's more than mad at Kongpob because she can clearly see how it's affecting her senior. If she would've known, she will help him to prepare him mentally.

No one knew the exact reason behind their breakup. When asked, Kongpob just told that 'They didn't click well'. Though no one believed but with passing time, they saw how both got normal... making them think that they both moved on and it was not serious as they thought it is.

After she joined Arthit's team, he religiously avoided her just because she is Kongpob's friend but when she was put under the guidance of Arthit, they both got comfortable and became best of friends.

It was a silent agreement between them not to mention about the past that she gladly respected.

"Even you didn't mention that you're in a relationship" Kongpob's voice got them back to the issue where they faced the biggest shock of their life. Maprang thinking about how Kongpob got to know about her alleged relationship because except Arthit she didn't tell this to anyone... not even to Prae, her best friend.

Her eyes widened when she understood what Kongpob... or should be addressed as boss now might be thinking. She violently shook her head not minding that her hairstyle is getting distorted and replied.

"I am not in a relationship with P'Arthit!! We're just good friends" Arthit frowned as he didn't understand why she's clarifying their relationship.

Kongpob visibly felt happy but soon masked before anyone can notice and signaled Tew to take Maprang away. Tew in a lightning speed appeared next to Kongpob and asked Maprang for a minute.

"Congratulations on your promotion" Kongpob spoke. Arthit haven't made any eye contact and replied

"Thanks to you.."

"No... I have done nothing in this case. Based on the feedback we received, we did our background check and promoted who actually deserved based on their performance.

No Personal feelings involved" Arthit looked up to find Kongpob's piercing gaze on him. He again averted his eyes and looked everywhere else.

"So... have you... found your love yet?"

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

Nina is preparing dinner for her family whereas Beam is helping her when Arthit came back home, banging the door. Nina, Jake and Beam looked at each other at Arthit's violent behavior.After his breakup, Arthit stopped showing his true self to anyone and kept everything bottled up only inside him. Everyone tried their best to get Arthit to normal but they failed continuously. Even with his friends, he shows off his fake smile but only Beam knows how Arthit used to practice fake smiles in front of the mirror, to not get doubted by his friends.