Chapter 12

After 45 minutes, Arthit got back his senses slowly and he saw his surroundings and his own self before composing himself. And the first thing he felt is an embarrassment for his state and thankful that no one witnessed him. It was already the time to leave so he slowly packed up his things, as he still is feeling weak physically and took his laptop along with a few files so that he can work in his room to substitute for the time he couldn't do the work in the office. Arthit and Kongpob came out of their cabins at the same time but Arthit ignored, about to leave when Kongpob called.

"P'Arthit... why don't you come with me? We're going to the same place anyway" Kongpob said hoping to get a yes as an answer and also to get a chance to apologize but Arthit furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're going to P'Bright's bar for a get-together party, right? P'Knott is going to introduce his fiancé to all of us. Didn't he inform you? Or you forgot like before?" Arthit understood the whole situation now. And it's not surprising to know that he was not invited when Knott is organizing the party. In the past years, there were a lot of parties that happened where he was not invited. He's used to it by now but the hurt is still there.

And now the hurt is twice when only an hour back he realized, he has no one to call to when he's having a medical emergency. And his brother still hasn't responded to the call. Tears started brimming his eyes but he blinked it soon to avoid it.

"I... I have... a family dinner. Bye" Arthit's hurt is not hidden from Kongpob's eyes. Also the pale skin tone of the other. He just looked at his senior who left through the emergency exit instead of the lift.

My mother asked about P'Arthit's health and now he's looking a bit pale? Is it just a coincidence?

"Kong!!" Tew called Kongpob who came outside from his cabin.

"Huh?"

"Is everything fine?" Tew followed the eyesight of his friend and found nothing.

"Yeah... you were saying something?"

"No... I am about to!! If you're going to P'Knott's party, please let me come with you? My car is sent for service"

"Sure... come"

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

Kongpob is driving whereas Tew is looking outside when Kongpob called.

"Tew?" Tew just hummed still his eyes on the road.

"Is something wrong with the Hazer group?" Tew looked at the other in confusion

"What do you mean?"

"Is there a chance that P'Knott forgot to invite P'Arthit for a party?"

"No..." Kongpob sighed in relief but that didn't last when Tew continued "He must have deliberately didn't invited."

"Why?"

"Don't you know?"

"Tew" Kongpob's stern voice make Tew understand and he came directly to the point

"See... normally when a break up happens, friends take sides. That's normal. And when your breakup happened... P'Arthit sort of distanced himself from everyone. And we saw how you used to be sad, crying, and breaking down in the memories of P'Arthit... so all this sort of subconsciously made an impression that you're suffering more as we don't know what P'Arthit's condition was.

The same thing happened with the hazer group also. From what I heard, P'Knott punched P'Arthit after you left his dorm but P'Arthit was mum at that time also. And then he left country making P'Knott angrier" Tew explained everything that he knew