Chapter 30

Kongpob woke up from the jet lag induced sleep after five hours only to find Arthit at the same place, doing the same thing. If any of you are wondering what it is, then it's working on a laptop. And the only change in the scene is the number of coffee mugs on the table.

Come on, Kongpob!! You can do that... Tell him politely that you're here to enjoy, no... it's actually work!. we came here for work. Still, it's from tomorrow. I flew one day before for a reason and working all the time is not the valid point here. Yes, Kong... tell him politely.

With full force, Kongpob woke up and stood next to Arthit, crossing his arms on his chest waiting for the elder to acknowledge him. But no... he's still busy. Angry, he shut the laptop off and looked down at the elder angrily.

But for Arthit, Kongpob is resembling more of a petulant child who's being rejected to be his playmate. Angry Kongpob with pouty lips, narrow eyes, and hands on hips... cute.

"Was it an accident again?" Arthit asked but Kongpob shook his head firmly.

"No... It was intentional."

"And why is that?"

"Are you serious? You have been working from the morning. I accept that you might have a lot to catch up but give me also some time" Arthit raised his brow challengingly and Kongpob tried to raise both his brows as a reply and it was comical making Arthit laugh loudly.

"Ok fine... what do you want to do?"

"Hungry!!" Kongpob replied in a single word, still mocking anger, though his anger has vanished the moment he heard his P'Arthit laugh. But he realized that only anger can make his words work. So, mock anger it is.

"Let's go down and have something then" Arthit stood up and grabbed his wallet but Kongpob is still there.

"What now?" Arthit asked making Kongpob switch his facial expressions to cute

"Can we go to Athens? I heard street food is good there. From tomorrow, when delegates will come, we will be stuck to have hotel food only" This is something Arthit admires in Kongpob. Simplicity and eagerness to experience every moment.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

Hiring a cab from the hotel, both reached the busy streets of Athens in the evening. It's just the start of the evening, so the crowd is there but not much that they had to stick themselves and they're thankful for that.

Greece is known as the hub for foodies. The rich taste of dishes will be found in each bite. Greece never left the traditional taste which was created in ancient times, making it unique from other countries' street food. It surely evolved with time but the taste and recipes still connect to the ancient time even in the modern age.

They started with starters and then... the walk through the streets became natural. Whatever they found interesting, attractive, they tried. While walking, they forgot about everything, the current status quo between them, and they just enjoyed with the heart on their sleeves. Arthit completely is unaware that the wall he built from years is broken in half with the presence of Kongpob.

Greece is a much more open society for same-sex relationships than in any other western countries. So, they never received any strange stares or disgust. Instead, all they received is the silent wishes from the street vendors who saw two men feeding each other, taking care when they were passing through the crowd.

They tried almost everything. Starting from Loukoumades which is part of the daily menu of Greek people to traditional food, Koulouris. They tried everything