Chapter 19

It's been three weeks after the incident with Forth and now things started to become normal. As promised, Arthit met Beam and convinced his younger brother to give Forth a chance, if he is the reason behind the break-up. Jake was and still is against that idea and Nina kept mum in this matter.

Beam is still conflicted about what to do because he feels that not only Forth but he is also at fault. Trusting someone outsider with family issues so early is his mistake. Arthit also expressed his disappointment at Beam for sharing his matters with others no matter how close the other can be. But Beam only wanted to explain things clearly so that Forth can accept his family the way they are but it all backfired.

Forth is attempting to ask for forgiveness from the entire family which includes Arthit as well. But Arthit clearly mentioned not to bother him again as he has nothing to give to him... not even forgiveness for now. The same response along with a punch came from Jake as well but Beam and Nina are wavering in their decisions and if things go like this, maybe in a few days, Beam also will melt and give second chance to Forth and their relationship.

Coming back to Kongpob, he is keeping himself busy with work, continuous trips to meet clients that he hardly found time to even see Arthit, and Arthit is happy with the fact. Because the more he is near Kongpob, he's falling back into the past.

For some reason, after the fiasco with Forth, Kongpob started to behave like before instead of a stoic face and maintaining his professionalism that he even speaks casually to him in the meeting also. There were few raised brows at this behavior but Kongpob gives a damn to it. Arthit's transfer request has been rejected by the chairperson with comments saying that 'His skills are needed in Thailand branch instead of Malaysia. So, this can be considered only after six months' much to Arthit's disappointment and Kongpob's happiness.

Arthit even argued with Kongpob saying he might be the reason but the other defended saying, he had no idea about this. After this, Arthit sent multiple emails for scheduling one-to-one discussions with Chairperson but no reply came yet.

Now, Arthit is waiting for Dr. John who was supposed to meet a few weeks back but Doctor has to travel to another country for complicated surgery and this continued. Now, he's at Doctor's home instead of the hospital, waiting for the said person to arrive."Mr. Rojnapath, please have this juice while waiting for the professor to arrive" Arthit thanked her for the juice. When he came, this said lady smiled and warmly welcomed him inside the house after confirming his name. She looked much younger than the doctor, so he is a bit unsure of who she is.

 She looked much younger than the doctor, so he is a bit unsure of who she is

"How is your heartache?" Lady asked making Arthit a bit shocked. Can a doctor share the patient's details?

"Don't worry. I am also a doctor and part of the professor's team. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I am Dr. Kang Shi-young, Professor's wife" Shi young introduced herself with a cute smile making Arthit also replicate the same while shaking hands.