Chapter 4

"Son..." Nina called Beam who just returned from the walk. More than sad for his phi, Beam is looking conflicted. Beam sat next to Nina and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Beam, Why are you making Forth suffer?" Beam looked up to see his mother smiling whereas he, himself is shocked.

"Mae, I told him to move on." Beam defensively replied

"If moving on from your love is that easy then both my sons won't be stuck in the same place for five years. You went to confess Forth on his birthday five years back but had to come back because of your P'Arthit.

I along with your father appreciate the fact that you chose to stay by your phi's side for 1 whole year leaving your studies, dream and your love. Though you both continued to resume your lives, you are stuck at the same place when it comes to love, dear.

I can understand for Oon but you... have the chance to fall in love. Then why not?

Just because your brother can't have a companion in his life doesn't mean you also shouldn't!!Why are you not accepting love in your life? By any chance, you think your brother will be jealous of you?" Nina tried to explain the points which she ignored for the last five years. Till now, Beam was not completely settled in his profession, so she decided to stall it but not anymore.

"No, Mae... I know he'll be more than happy to see me settled in my life but how can I in front of him-"

"Don't keep any doubts. Just go and confront Forth. I have met him once and he seems to be a very caring and understanding personality. He'll not only accept you but also our entire family, despite our flaws" Beam started thinking and nodded slowly.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

"You spoke to Beam?" Jake asked and Nina nodded before replying.

"I just hope my judgment towards Forth is not wrong. Beam still loves him unconditionally. And that's the reason Beam always visits that park completely aware that he'll encounter Forth. No matter how important a patient's appointment it is, he always goes outside the hospital on time to get a glimpse of Forth.

I just hope that things wouldn't turn out like years ago" Nina replied

Flashback

**** Five years ago. 

Everything was going extraordinary well till the first anniversary of Kongpob and Arthit. Spending time as much as they can, hugs, kisses, cuddles, staying beside each other in every step of challenge, occasional make-outs, sleepovers...everything was just perfect.

Even after their dynamic announcement about being a couple at the thanksgiving party, not many people knew about them especially the other department students. Kongpob and Arthit continued to behave normally in the campus premises not because they're ashamed of their relationship but they wanted privacy. After the first few weeks of the announcement, there're a few BL fangirls who wanted to see how they will be lovey-dovey and the couple didn't want to give content to them... so that behaved civil, except the lunches and trips with the entire gang.

One more thing that didn't change is the confessions to Kongpob. It became normalcy for Kongpob to reject the proposals and what is more surprising to the gang is that Arthit is not showing any jealousy. But only Kong knows how much jealous Arthit will become and he has to pamper the other till he stops sulking.

"P'Arthit!!" Kongpob back hugged Arthit who's standing at the balcony, looking over the busy people moving downstairs.

"Hmmm"