Chapter 33

"Then why are you assuming from my end?"

"Kongpob, I am asking you again. What do you want?" Arthit asked. To be honest, he has no hope left in this relationship. He just wants to listen from Kongpob's mouth, and he's out of the game now.

Gulf says that he's again being stupid and coward by giving up on human life. And according to Knot, maybe he'll also say the same. That's what he did five years before and he's going to do now also. At that time, he didn't have the option of vanishing in thin air. So, he left to abroad, and now when he has the option to vanish, he's going. But if anyone asks him, he feels like an extra piece in the puzzle that will be of no use. Without that piece, the puzzle will be solved and even if included, there'll not be any change in the board.

His fight with himself and battle with his own emotions never stopped. For approximately six and half years, he's still having an internal battle with himself and he might still continue. It's not like he didn't... he tried. Tried to accept himself the way he is, with all his flaws. But couldn't. Why? Because he's still not used to Kongpob's absence. How to fight with loneliness and internal battle with himself all alone and at the same time? He's not blaming anyone for being judgmental because he is aware, it was his decision to be alone, By not telling anyone about himself.

"I want to be with you-"

"And I will be" Because I am your guardian. So, I will always stay with you, protect you from all odds.

"As your boyfriend" Kongpob completed what he was trying to say.

"What?" Arthit has to take exactly two minutes to process what Kongpob is saying.

"I. Want. To. Be. Your. Boyfriend" Kongpob emphasized each and every word.

"Have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you're talking about?" Arthit raised his tone, thinking that Kongpob must be joking.

"No..." Kongpob always used to say that Arthit's words and actions are not matching up and now, Arthit is experiencing that. Throughout the time, they were in Greece, Kongpob behaved like Arthit is someone untouchable and now he wants to be a lover? Why?

Is he planning for any revenge?

"Why?" Arthit is trying hard to read Kongpob's mind. He's cursing himself for not practicing that skill now.

"The same reason I followed you back in university" Arthit sighed tiredly.

"Kongpob, you know I am very bad at solving puzzles. Let's talk... talk straightforwardly."

"Shall we talk tomorrow? I am sleepy!!" Not waiting for any response, Kongpob left the place walking in swag and mocking the yawn.

This made Arthit lose his sleep and Kongpob is smirking watching Arthit running his hand frustratingly in his hair. Arthit deserves this punishment at the least.

Kongpob lay on the bed that has Arthit's aroma everywhere. He's not feeling cold but still, he wrapped the blanket so that he can smell his P'Arthit. When he got to know, it was a bit scandalous because all he remembered is their making love moments. And Arthit's face was full of discomfort. The first time they did, Kongpob observed the expressions and also stopped in between but Arthit encouraged him saying all is fine. And that's where everything started. He wishes, he stopped at that time.

The second time when they did, he observed the discomfort... this continued a lot of times but all the time Arthit just said 'I am fine, baby' and he believed that. Slowly, he saw the fading discomfort and pleasure so Kongpob never imagined it's something to do with their intimacy. How will he ever think of that? Arthit is the one who used to be clingy, initiating make-outs, and holding hands.