Chapter 18

Kongpob held Forth's hand that was raised to hit Arthit. All three of them are in the visitor's room. Kongpob first thought of just staying far but when he saw Forth holding Arthit's collar, he rushed inside and their brawl started. Tew is standing outside after closing the blinding shields so that no one can see what's happening inside.

"Do you know what type of person he is?" Forth shouted making Tew flinch from outside itself.

"Forth-"

"I don't need to know from you about him, you mannerless jerk" Kongpob striked back making Forth rage in anger. He struggled to free himself that he could after a few attempts and was about to throw a punch on Kongpob but this time, Arthit dodged it who was standing behind Kongpob. He was not intended to stand behind but Kongpob just appeared out of blue in front of him, shielding him from Forth.

Arthit not only dodged but held Forth's right hand, he twisted in such a way that Forth turned himself in the air and fell on his back. Without leaving the hand, Arthit kicked Forth's face and turned the captured hand, and made him on his stomach with a bleeding mouth. Arthit held both of Forth's hands under the capture of his right leg so that he won't do any surprise attacks, making him completely immobile.

"Don't. you. dare. touch. him" Arthit bent a little and replied with gritted teeth. Forth had to blink a few times to understand what exactly happened. Arthit didn't even react when he held his collar and suddenly he is on the floor with an aching hand and jaw. Why? But he's not ready to accept defeat and started to mock

"Why? Is he someone special to you?" Arthit pressed a bit hard on the captured hands making Forth wince.

"Shut up"

"Does he know about your secret? That you are-"

"FORTH" Arthit shouted with a cold tone making Forth suddenly shiver. When he was being manhandled, he felt surprised and pained. But suddenly hearing his voice, Forth started to literally shiver.

"Kongpob!! Leave. I will take it from here"

"But-" Kongpob couldn't continue seeing Arthit's flushed face with anger. He silently left the room and stayed on the same floor. After some time, he saw Arthit pulling Forth out of the office, holding his wrist and he got a mail, cc Julie that he'll be away for 30 minutes due to some personal work.

Kongpob sat on the sofa and started to analyze what just happened. Should he feel worried that some violent guy called Forth visited Arthit? Should he feel happy with the fact that Arthit still reacts wildly if someone even thinks of harming or hurting him? Should he feel jealous that Arthit didn't allow him to know more?

What is the secret Forth was talking about?

No matter how much he tried to convince his brain but he couldn't stop himself from worrying about Arthit. He immediately messaged Benz to know more about 'Forth guy' and also to check if his P'Arthit has fallen into any trap

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

"What the hell is your problem?" Arthit yelled at Forth. Arthit bought Forth to his apartment so that they can clear out things. But he didn't started the conversation without slapping him first for insulting him and his hard work at his parent's home. He stayed mum out of respect to his parents, now that he get the chance, why not?

"My... My Problem? What is your problem, Dude?" Forth is a bit flustered with everything going on. He's here to warn the other for stepping in his life and Arthit is questioning back about what I have issues with. What audacity!!

"See, I need to go back to the office in 10 minutes. So, please stop talking in riddles and talk straightforwardly. Just because you're family, I am even sparing time for you or else-"