Chapter 10

"Hello, N'Arthit!!" Durian, HR Staff greeted Arthit the moment he came out of the lift. She came to visit Arthit but when she saw that the other is not in the cabin she's about to leave but luckily encountered him in the lift lobby itself.

"Good morning, P'Durian" Durian is someone who came from Ocean electrics staff itself. Before taking over the company by Kongpob, they had very few staff in the HR department because they only deal with delivering the manufactured products in Thailand itself. Now, Kongpob is stretching his wings towards export and maximum coverage in the market resulting in the change of the office, staff, and definitely manpower on work.

"I came here to ask if you need a secretary" Arthit thought a bit before replying."P'Durian, Can I come back to you on this. I am yet to start my tasks as HOD. So, I will try to manage myself and if it gets difficult, will let you know" Durian smiled and nodded in confirmation.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

Arthit entered the cabin with cautious steps as if the floor is made of glass. The moment he entered, a wow uttered from his mouth involuntarily. There's a bookshelf on the right, a small couch for two, a glass coffee table, and his desk. The entire room is decorated with off-white as a theme and a pinch of greenery from the pot on the left side.

 The entire room is decorated with off-white as a theme and a pinch of greenery from the pot on the left side

The full-size glass window showed the busy city outside. Arthit thought it'll be something small cabin with a desk and two chairs but didn't expect this to be grand. He started jumping in joy completely unaware that a pair of eyes(Julie, Kongpob's secretary) is looking at the adorable ball jumping in happiness.

Julie is a 28-year-old single career-oriented woman but seeing Arthit, kicked her maternal instincts of being protective towards him.

After taking enough pictures of every nook and corner of the room, Arthit sat on the chair and started to look at the mails when his eyes fell on Kongpob walking through the lane he came from.

Arthit's heart is pounding hard thinking of how he's going to face him again. Though he came prepared with every situation but suddenly his mind went black. He hid his hand that was on the keyboard under the desk to hide the shivering.

Arthit finally sighed in relief seeing Kongpob went inside the opposite cabin instead of his. But this relief stayed only for a few minutes when he finally realized that his cabin is opposite of Kongpob's.

Like not once in a day maximum but I have to face Kongpob frequently?

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

Kongpob patted mentally for controlling himself to not look at Arthit. He switched the curtains back to see through only to find Arthit covering his face with his hands.

He switched it back to blinds and scrolled in his gallery to find the most candid picture he has with Arthit.