Chapter 38

Kongpob didn't want to break the hug, finally, he is back to where they both belong, not just Kongpob.

"Kong!!" Kongpob shook his head, reluctant to break the hug. It's not like they are hugging for the first time after these many years, but this feeling after receiving an overwhelming yet simple proposal is different. Arthit chuckled before speaking with mocking sadness

"Ok... my bad luck!! I wanted to kiss... my boyfriend" Kongpob broke the hug but still, his hands are wrapped on Arthit's waist

"You won't be uncomfortable?" Kongpob asked innocently

"No... and one more thing, Kongpob!! I wanted to warn you before but... somehow I went out of script" Kongpob giggled as a response.

"I... I don't know what will make me uncomfortable and how things will be-" Arthit's remaining words struck in his mouth with Kongpob's kiss.

 I don't know what will make me uncomfortable and how things will be-" Arthit's remaining words struck in his mouth with Kongpob's kiss

"You're liking it?" Kongpob asked after pecking on his lips. As a reply, Arthit holding Kongpob's nape, kissed to the fullest. He can sense Kongpob is controlling himself but they can come to terms slowly... they have time now!! Isn't it?

Both are leaning their foreheads together when someone interrupted them.

"What's happening here?" Knott asked keeping a straight face. Kongpob gripped Arthit's shirt tightly, not knowing what to do. He looked at Arthit who is looking... stressed over something.

"Hi, P'Knott!! Let me introduce the love of my life, Arthit Rojnapath" Kongpob proudly introduced but those two former friends are having a staring competition and mind you... very awkward ones.

"Kong, can you get me a glass of water please?" Kongpob understood, he was being shooed away by Knott and he reluctantly agreed. But before he can leave, he spoke

"Phi... don't hurt him" Knott replied

"Don't worry!! I won't" Kongpob frowned in confusion

"But I was talking to P'Arthit" Arthit chuckled at his boyfriend's statement. Knott felt embarrassed

"Kong, water"

"Going!!" Stomping his feet, Kongpob left the garden but stayed in the living room where his parents are already looking at the scene. They are obviously not aware of the rift former friends have but the way Knott became stiff after seeing Arthit, they are expecting a full-blown fight. Knott is over-protective of Kongpob is an understatement. He didn't allow Kongpob to have friends until he approve that they cause no harm. This is love, they're talking about, obviously, there'll be an assessment.

"Mae, why did you call P'Knott?"

"Where was your brain when I said it's a family gathering?" Krystal sarcastically replied. Isn't it given that Knott also will be there? He was supposed to come early but he couldn't as he had to entertain Tob's relatives for some time who came from Chiang Mai just to see their future son-in-law.