Chapter 16

Arthit took a whiff of the aroma coming from the food and appreciated the said person for the same.

"I know you love my food. That's why after two long years, I again cooked. Only for my darling!!" Krystal said turning back and flying kisses onto Arthit.

Krystal and Arthit's meeting is purely coincidental but the friendship between them is not!! They liked each other's company and just continued to stay, talk and party together despite having an age gap, no let's strike that off, a generation gap. Arthit went to meet a client in a restaurant and that's when he met Krystal there. When the first time Krystal saw Arthit, she felt familiar but didn't say anything. After a few minutes, seeing her friend's curiosity on Arthit, Arthit's client & Krystal's friend introduced each other. And the bell rang in Krystal's mind after mentioning Arthit's full name and before her friend can spell her surname, she cleverly cut her off and shook hands with Arthit. Till date, Arthit doesn't know that Krystal is Kongpob's mother.

"Sheesh... stop calling me darling!! People might think I am your sugar baby" Arthit pouted and Krystal laughed remembering how people actually thought back in Malaysia. 

Flashback

***Two and half years back

"Arthit, I loved your presentation. Please send the updated version with the inputs I provided and I will also send mail tomorrow, confirming our collaboration"

"Oh... Thank you, Mrs. Stewart!! We will give our best in this project" Arthit felt so happy. This is the major project for his team and his lead has promised him that if he could get his hands on his project, he can lead it and obvious that this leaves a very good impact on his year-end feedback.

"I am looking forward to working with your team. Let's do our best. " With that, she left leaving Krystal and Arthit alone saying her boyfriend came to pick up. Both shared an awkward smile and just before Arthit is about to leave, Krystal stopped him and asked him to accompany her for clubbing.

"Actually, I am not a fan of parties" Arthit replied shyly making Krystal laugh.

"Maybe you didn't have good company. It's always the company that you enjoy, Arthit" This sentence reminded Arthit of Kongpob. He said the same line when Kongpob asked him to go clubbing.

"What happened?" Krystal keenly observed Arthit when a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Actually, you reminded me of someone"

"Is that someone special?" Krystal asked. She has been throwing a lot of hints if he knows her but Arthit has no idea of her, and it's confirmed.

"Special is a very small word. He was, is, and will always be my world" Krystal adored the fact that Arthit loves her son in an irreplaceable way and also mentally appreciated that Arthit didn't hesitate a bit to admit that the special person is a he. Then what happened between them?

"Let's go?" Arthit reluctantly nodded. Anyway, he has nothing to do!! nothing harm in accompanying right?

Both reached a posh area of Kuala Lumpur in Krystal's car that Arthit knows about but is worried about the price. It's not that he can't afford but he doesn't want to waste the money on just enjoyment. Seeing his dislike, Krystal wrapped her hand on Arthit's shoulder and assured him that she's a VIP member cardholder in this club and everything is free.