Chapter 37

It's already been six days Arthit has left and Krist is roaming in front of him like a pro. Arthit mentioned that once Arthit reaches Titan land, both will be in sync... memories, tasks, almost everything. That'll help the both to communicate now and later when Arthit is back.

But for some reason, For Kongpob, Krist is very much different from Arthit. Both look, walk and behave the same but Kongpob still sees him as a different person only.

Kongpob started to address Krist as Mr. Rojnapath, and this is making others feel along with Julie that maybe... just maybe they had a fallout. Julie initially thought Kongpob must be acting for some hidden reason but the way he's acting is too natural.

Krist, on the other hand, flawlessly took Arthit's place that no one pointed a finger at. He even spoke to Arthit's parents and needless to say, they were super happy. He even attended a friend's get-together, and also met Krystal.

"When is P'Arthit coming?" Kongpob asked after barging into Arthit's cabin. Krist chuckled and replied "War is done and thanks to your P'Arthit, Dark angels won. He's healing now, same with Gulf as well"

"Why? Is he injured?" Kongpob is worried now. Krist looked at the other like a dumb person.

"Are you really the CEO? Injuries are common in war. And don't worry, they all will heal very soon but may stay weak for... some time." Krist himself is a warrior. But because he recently participated in a war on behalf of gods, he couldn't participate. Mew and Krist are best friends despite the fact that Mew is an angel whereas he's a dark angel. So, when Mew requested to be a clone for Arthit, he agreed. Because after a long time, he wanted to experience humankind and get to eat ice-creams in different flavors. Yummy🍨. The last time he visited, there was only shaved ice(Bingsu). But now humans are evolved, they have so many varieties of ice-creams, Frozen yogurts, and many more.

Kongpob sat on the couch with a deep sigh, mumbling "I miss P'Arthit". Krist shook his head at the other's childishness. How will a single ass understand a lovesick person? Hmph...

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

Instead of going to his home, Kongpob is at Arthit's apartment. This is the first time he visited after Arthit left. Not knowing what to do, he decided to order food delivery for himself. But his eyes fell on the 'locked room'.

Aish!! Why didn't I think about it? I could've tried...

Kongpob's feet rushed automatically towards the room but for a second... only for a second, he thought it as disrespectable but when he thought his mother already saw this, then why not?

I need to keep up with P'Arthit and spend more time with him!! Mae knows about him more... and I can't let that happen🙎‍♂️

Starting with student codes, he tried and in three trials, Kongpob cracked the code. Smiling victoriously, Kongpob opened the door but his feet froze from going any further. All he could find is his smiling face, and somehow the room also smells the same cologne, he used to use back in college.

"Kong!!" Kongpob heard Arthit's voice and he rushed to the bedroom where Gulf is helping Arthit lay comfortably.

"P'Arthit..." Kongpob found himself sitting next to Arthit whose smile returned instantly.

"Finally!!" Gulf exclaimed making Kongpob look at him.

"He was aggressively attacking everyone, ripping off their bodies into pieces without looking at who the other person is. I couldn't even imagine, behind this cute face there's a tiger hidden. Werewolf is well suited now I can feel" Gulf said