Chapter 36

Kongpob rubbed his eyes to confirm what he was seeing. But still, the image hasn't changed. Arthit is controlling the ball of fire in between his eyes and the fireball is not the red ones, but the blue ones.

"P'Arthit" Kongpob's voice is almost giving up, making it come out as a whisper

"P'Arthit" Kongpob's voice is almost giving up, making it come out as a whisper. So, Kongpob tried again, this time a bit louder

"P'Arthit!!" Arthit's concentration distracted making his hands burn and vanish the fire instantly

"Ouch!!" Arthit screamed in pain and Kongpob rushed towards him. He saw how the burn wound instantly healed in the blink of an eye.

"Kongpob, what are you doing here?" Arthit asked hiding his hand away.

"Uh... I... you were not picking up the call so, your mother came to me"

"WHAT?" Arthit can't believe his mother will go in search of Kongpob. He's been the shittiest son in the world. Maybe, he wants everyone to hate him to the core so that it'll be easy for them to live without him. So, there were times he wanted to talk to his father but he stopped himself. Being close to his father as his mother always used to stay in the hospital, it was sort of easy for all the gents in the house to bond well.

"P...P'Art...P'Arthit" Arthit frowned at the way Kongpob is stammering and then he realized what might be the reason. He guided the other to sit on the bed and Kongpob was a bit reluctant to sit but seeing Arthit's smile, Kongpob sat.

"First thing, I don't have any problem with cuddling, kissing, hugs" Arthit blushed a little to be vocal about these things. previously, Arthit didn't have to say it loud, he just does it. Now, he can feel his old self lost but he's determined to try his hardest for Kongpob.

Kongpob smiled a little and held Arthit's hand with a beautiful sigh released from his mouth.

"And... the most important thing is-" Arthit gulped in nervousness but Kongpob encouragingly squeezed the hand-making Arthit smile.

"I am no more a human" Arthit closed his eyes, not able to face Kongpob anymore but for listening to Kongpob's laughter, Arthit opened his eyes with a frown.

"I know, Phi... you're my angel" Kongpob replied with a smile.

Cheesy Kong is back!!

"Half right... I am a dark angel" Kongpob's laughter fainted slowly seeing how serious Arthit is and then finally Arthit got a chance to explain. He told everything he knew from beginning to end and also simultaneously assessed Kongpob's expressions for any disgust.

"So... the wolf-" Arthit nodded

"And now the magic-" Arthit again nodded.

"Knife wound-" Arthit nodded.

"Can you make me fly?" Arthit rubbed his hands, and in a blink, Kongpob was turned upside down instead of flying

"Phi... I asked about flying. Why did you turn me upside down?" Kongpob shrieked in fear but Arthit is still donning a smile. He slowly got up to come face to face with the other and pecked on his lips.