Chapter 31

Kongpob and Arthit were guided to the place where a boat is waiting for them to ride. A helmsman greeted a very awkward-looking couple and showed them where they can sit so that they get the best view.

After the morning fiasco, Just like Kongpob predicted, Arthit regretted saying and has been keeping a good long distance from Kongpob who's enjoying the adorable sight. He's sure once they reach the place, Arthit will forget everything and love the place.

Soon the motorboat started and Arthit is enjoying the view. They're passing through the clear sea and soon Arthit looked at Kongpob in confirmation when he saw the destination arrives. Arthit stood at the end of the boat, supporting himself on the railing.

[A/N: If anyone of you has seen Kdrama, Descendants of the sun, They'll be familiar with this place

[A/N: If anyone of you has seen Kdrama, Descendants of the sun, They'll be familiar with this place. Even I was surprised to find this place in Greece as it was shown in Urk in the drama. Not only this, there're a lot of places from Greece is showing in DOTS)

Zakynthos is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Greece. When a proposal came about to visit Greece, the first thing Kongpob did is to find 'Best places to visit in Greece'. And this place is also best if planned properly to get back his relationship with Arthit.

"Did you like it?" Kongpob moved a bit closer and whispered in Arthit's ear. After the first night in Greece, Kongpob is taking bigger and bold steps towards Arthit that is visibly flustering the elder. Arthit has to remind himself to not lose control but how can his heart do that when he's getting Kongpob's pampering and affection after a long time.

He tried and tried but somehow... he is at the losing end of the game. The main reason he drowned himself in work from the airport is to distract himself from the fact that Kongpob is sitting next to him and all old memories are flashing in his mind.

Flashing doesn't mean just a small snap of old times, it actually runs like a film in his mind which is also one of the abilities he got from being a dark angel.

But when Kongpob annoyingly snapped the laptop, he couldn't restrain himself after seeing the adorable puppy face and he did what he dreaded to, he lose control and the worst part is sleeping on the same bed. All these things made Arthit forget the agenda of what he was trying to do.

After talking with Kongpob on the day before they came to Greece, somehow changed his decision of going back to Titan land permanently. If you ask why? he doesn't know. And he also doesn't want to admit that he wants Kongpob in his life again. He's becoming selfish again but this time, everything will be fine. Because he knows his limits now.

"It's breathtaking..." Arthit whispered back and Kongpob placed his hands on the railing, minding to keep a distance between them but also sort of trapping the other in his arms.

"We're going to spend our night here" Kongpob stated and Arthit didn't reply. Though he has many doubts, about how they're going to stay on the island with no room to stay. Because all he could see is a wrecked ship and nothing, unaware that there's much more in this island than what is in the first impression. There's a very popular saying, the First impression is the best impression. And this island proves it wrong in every sense.