Chapter 32

Leaving the scenery filled with greenery at one side, Blue/Green colored sea surrounded all over, Kongpob and Arthit left the island without any more sightseeing. Nikos could feel the change of atmosphere between them but didn't comment on that.

After reaching the hotel, Arthit went missing again giving enough time for the other to stay alone because he saw how Kongpob was flinching even with the slightest touch. He bared the hurt the way Kongpob is behaving as if his orientation is an infectious disease.

Kongpob came out of the bathroom after freshening up to find a note saying,

I am going to meet a friend. Will meet directly at the airport

- Arthit.

But the truth is Arthit doesn't have any friends. He was running up and down on the hills of Zagori which is actually a trekking Mountainous region but being a non-season, there were no tourists who entered inside. But Arthit entered using his powers and started to howl every time he reach the top. This continued until Arthit felt hungry.

"Can't you slow down? I am a chameleon if you forgot" Arthit is panting heavily. He still wants to go up for the umpteenth time but his body is not supporting.

"I never told you to accompany. Leave me"

"I won't." Gulf sternly replied and all he got is a shrug of 'I don't care'

"Here... eat these. I bought for you" Gulf placed different delicacies in front of Arthit and he savored it, but it only lasted for two minutes. Fifteen delicacies vanished in two minutes

"You sure, you're just a werewolf. I doubt you are a monster" Gulf asked mocking to back away

"I am hungry" Arthit didn't get used to the food werewolves usually have and he's not planning to either. When he can have nicely roasted chicken, fish in different varieties then why stick with raw meat. He doesn't like sushi either.

"So?"

"Don't try to fish some information from me. I will confirm with you once I reach Thailand only. I need to talk to Kongpob before taking any step. I don't want to repeat my mistakes this time."

"But he's barely looking at you" Gulf didn't expect the behavior with how Kongpob claimed that he loves Arthit to the moon and back. Yes, Intimacy is important but he just thought Kongpob may not be the one who might be more realistic.

"It's tough for him either. Give him time" Arthit tried to defend but every time he remembers how Kongpob is acting with him, he can't help to feel like crying. So, to hide those tears, he again turned himself to Wolf form and started to run on top of the mountain.

"You have a week. I already informed your plan to Momster and she is making things ready." Gulf shouted.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

"Isn't he here today as well?" Julie shook her head as a response to Arthit's question. It's the fourth day they came back from Greece and Kongpob didn't even care to visit the office. Krystal is taking care of things but making sure she doesn't come face-to-face with Arthit for time being.

"Today Mrs. Suthiluck also didn't come" Julie informed even though it was not asked. Thanking Arthit left to his cabin. It's literally suffocating to be in the dark, finally, he admits. He doesn't know what Kongpob is suffering. Somehow, back in his head, he realized Kongpob was in his position years back. Arthit locked the cabin after informing Julie not to disturb him for two hours and vanished.

Arthit is at the living room of Suthiluck Mansion in his invisible state when he heard Krystal shouting.

"Kongpob, Just come out of your damn room. You didn't even eat anything properly" Arthit in the blink of an eye stood behind Krystal, tiptoeing to understand the situation before entering Kongpob's zone.