Chapter 21

Gulf and Vanessa took place next to Arthit on each side and started to spell calming magic on him. Soon, he calmed and relaxed his posture from defensive to normal. And Gulf finally got a chance to explain his side of the story.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

This was two years ago when Gulf was roaming on the roads, swinging his legs and arms way more casually. This is his first day of being a 'Dark Angel'. Yes, that's what they are. There're a lot of dark angels who are part of God's army but not everyone gets the chance to be part of the rebellious and divine army. So, the others are assigned to control the evil on the earth.

And it's his first day of being a Dark Angel. Though he was grown up in Titan Land, he was not assigned to any position. He grew up just like any child on earth. He observed how people are around them and his dream is to get into the god's army one day. But that is a far-away dream. He should acquire at least 130 years of experience being a dark angel.

And what are his duties? He just has to feed himself. The more he punish the sinful and evil people, the more he'll get powerful and well-fed. If you kill them, it's a bonus!! But that doesn't mean, they can kill anyone without having enough weightage to the sin committed. They'll also get questioned and in the worst-case scenario, they'll be banned in enter God's army. Ever. And also punishments decided by the queen herself.

While he was going through the dark streets of Malaysia, he found three men attacking one person. And the victim was not accepting the defeat. So, he decided to help. But he's also unsure because this is his first job.

What if they overpower him? There's more than one person and the victim may be too weak to help him!!

What if he couldn't defeat? Other angels will laugh at him for failing in the first job only.😾

So, Thinking of all these scenarios, he decided to sound fake siren making the attackers alert, and then he appeared in front... no strike that... on top of them in the dangerous avatar.

They got scared and about to leave but Arthit grabbed him to see their faces. In the scrimmage, one of the attackers pushed the other on his chest making the other unconscious.

Gulf came down and looked at the person lying on the floor, unconscious. He's been on earth for a week and he knows to read people by their expressions. He placed his palm on Arthit's forehead to get some details about his loved ones or some clue that can help him to deliver him to a safe place. But everything was blank. And slowly, the flashes of Arthit's a few years back started to appear and especially about the breakup and after-effects in his life.

Thinking that Arthit has no desire or reason to live, he took him to the Titan land. He's not sure of the protocol to be followed. Because obviously, his mind was somewhere else when it was being taught when the teacher was teaching him.

That's when the mess started to happen. Normally Dark angels can be converted from human life to angel life or derived from any of the angels who want to experience parenthood. Gulf was born in the latter case. But when a human wants to give up on life or is fed up with how life is turning against him or no reason to live, dark angels around him/her may convert them into dark angels by taking them to Titan world and erasing all their memories.

But the key point, in this case, is the said person should have no threads(ties) connected. The said person wanted to end their life when they're no responsibilities tied to him. And most importantly, a dark angel should have consent.

Gulf, unaware of these very key rules, chanted some mantra in his eyes, converting him as one of them, and started to aid him for his wounds without erasing his memories. So, this process made Arthit a Dark Angel.