Chapter 17

After their last meeting, Arthit and Krystal didn't meet. Though Arthit started to miss Krystal and her bubbly deeds, but he couldn't make the first step this time as some unknown fear crept inside him. After what happened with the Hazer gang, and how they fall out because of his own stupidity, Arthit started to feel that he's not fit for any relationship.

But after four days, exactly on Friday, he found Krystal at the outside of their office, leaning on her car, waiting for someone. Thinking it might be Annie(Arthit's client and Krystal's friend) who visited their office today, he started to walk in the diagonal direction when he heard her calling.

"Darling?" Arthit looked back to find the smug smile on her face and waving at him. He also saw a lot of her teammates who were leaving for the day also looking at both of them with a gasp and shock-filled eyes.

Whisperings soon filled the area and Arthit can distinctly hear words like "Sugar baby". He facepalmed and started walking towards her

"What are you doing?"

"Me? Calling you." Krystal replied with an innocent face as if she didn't ruin Arthit's image just a few seconds before by calling her 'Darling'

"My name is Arthit if you forgot"

"I know... but I like to call you darling and the way blush appears on your chubby cheeks" Krystal said making Arthit blush. This scene made the ongoing people's assumptions stronger with the way Arthit is interacting. Their own team members have spoken with him(One on One) only a couple of times when it's extremely necessary or else he uses Skype Business to chat with their teammates.

"Shall we?" Krystal asked making Arthit frown in confusion

"What?"

"Let's go!! I hope you don't have any weekend plans. And even if there's something, cancel it!!" This is how their actual friendship started. From an awkward meeting to confessing everything about Arthit's life to being friends and then best of friends.

After their last time discussion and observing Arthit for a few days, Krystal understood Arthit's mindset. He's more practical and that sometimes tend to overthink a lot of things. Arthit and Kongpob are not alike. Kongpob is more romantic like his father whereas Arthit is practical and also probably loves Kongpob a lot, and also has an urge to provide the best of best to Kongpob. His mind is currently filled with so many insecurities that he feels that he's not right for anyone or any relationship.

Arthit also told her that being with Kongpob itself was like a leap of faith for him. Not having any experience about relationships, and Kongpob being all cheesy and expressing love, there was very small insecurity crept inside him but he fought with that in the beginning and found victory. But when he found another flaw(According to Arthit), he just broke down but for the sake of being with Kongpob, he started fighting but eventually gave up because of the burden of guilt on his shoulders.

But what Krystal didn't understand is how come Kongpob didn't realize what was going on inside his lover's mind? He's the most attentive person she has around. Maybe Arthit was good at keeping a poker face or Kongpob knew there was something wrong and waited for Arthit to open up eventually.

After thinking for a few days about what to do, Krystal decided that she'll continue to stay with Arthit. She also spoke to Suchirit about the situation, of course, not revealing anything about Arthit and his opinion also made her confident that what she thought and is going to do is right. Not for Kongpob, not as a mother but just a person who liked the other person's company, attitude, and behavior. Just as a friend. And that's how she found herself at the outside of Arthit's Company on Friday evening.