Chapter 22

Arthit drove himself back to his apartment with a brain full of thoughts. There're again a lot of things that are happening with him and he's scared that if this time will he be able to manage? unlike last time.

I'm not a human anymore... then what am I? A monster?

That Gulf told me he gave me my crystal then why did he embedded in my heart and not give it to my hand. And he also said my heartaches won't happen again? How should I test this? I don't even know the pattern? Should I go to the airport and check? Isn't that where first-time heartache happened?

He also said, I will have powers and asked me to explore. But how? He didn't give me a book also? Should I search on google? No no... I can't. Government can track me and put me in a research lab.

These thoughts started to disrupt Arthit's peace of mind. Some are good and some are nonsensical. But Arthit couldn't control any of them. With these things in his mind, he stepped out of the elevator on his floor and is about to unlock it only to find it already unlocked.

Arthit felt like a Deja Vu and stiffened but seeing a lady's heels, Arthit relaxed. He still wonders how Krystal got the keys to his apartment. This is what she used to do back in Malaysia as well.

"Aunty... Aunty..." Arthit called but no reply came yet. He wandered his eyes to his apartment and his eyes fell on Krystal who's inside his 'locked' room. He rushed to find Krystal frozen in the spot and a few drops of tears freely falling from her eyes.

"Aunty" Arthit touched Krystal making her come out of the stupor and looked at the other with an unknown expression.

"How... You..." Krystal is literally at a loss for words. After being caught up with work, she finally found some time to visit Arthit. When he saw the other is not there yet, she decided to decode the password and after a few probabilities, the door unlocked with 0062*0206

Her joy didn't last for even a few seconds after her eyes fell on a candid picture of Arthit and Kongpob. It was hung on the wall opposite the entrance and it's huge... Literally, huge, almost 3/4th of the wall was occupied with this picture.

 Literally, huge, almost 3/4th of the wall was occupied with this picture

I knew my son's smile is beautiful but this... this is beyond beautiful. And he was undoubtedly the happiest person on the planet then.

This is the first thought that came into her mind. Her eyes curiously looked at other pictures and every corner is filled with her son's photos, memories and she also saw a mannequin with almost Kongpob's physique and it's wearing once-favorite shirt of Kongpob. She remembers it clearly because he threw a fit and almost turned his dorm, room, and entire house in search of this shirt. He said Arthit gave that when he soiled it once.

At one corner, she can see a small open wardrobe where men's clothes are there... she assumed it's her son's with how neatly it's tucked. Because she very well knows Arthit is a mess and never keeps his clothes tidy unless reprimanded for being dirty. Old habits die hard.