Chapter 24

Gulf made Kongpob faint and shut the door after making sure that Arthit saw Kongpob. Arthit turned himself back to human and donned a few clothes on him so that he can ask Gulf for help, unknown that Gulf is just around.

Thankfully, turning himself back to a human was not a tough task and happened in the blink of an eye. Once he was ready, he opened the door and found Kongpob lying on the cold floor. Thanking that no one saw him yet, he carried Kongpob inside and made him lie on his bed.

This is the first time after years, he is looking at Kongpob this close. His hands betrayed him and started to caress Kongpob's face, hair, eyes, cheeks, and unable to stop himself, Arthit kissed Kongpob on his forehead and let himself stay here for more than a minute, absorbing as much as he can.

"Arthit" Gulf appeared again but this time, he made it feel Arthit that he was arriving, unlike last time. Arthit sat straight but his hands lingered around Kongpob's hands, stopping the desperate urge to hold Kongpob's hand.

"What to do now?" Arthit asked, his eyes still on Kongpob. He wants to capture as much as he can in his brain. When in office, he has the proper conduct to follow. He didn't make any eye contact for more than five seconds, touched Kongpob in any way. And other than meetings, they usually don't meet which is again going to change.

Because one fine day after being rejected by the Malaysia transfer, Kongpob offered to be the head of a team in the R&D department, along with what he's doing already. So, basically, he'll be given a separate team of five who will develop something according to the need of what the client wants. This is different from the production department which has the prototypes, blueprints ready and they just copy-paste the product according to the order. But Research and Development team will work on the solution of an existing problem and develops a product from scratch (Which is not there in the market) and the company will patent the rights on the company or head based on the situation. And that will be the face of the company in the future.

Arthit is super excited about this that he didn't even think twice to agree to go to Greece for cracking a deal, that will be the first step of this process.

"The first thing you've to understand is, you're tied to Kongpob till his last breath." Arthit chuckled. This was his dream five years back, to be with Kongpob, experience everything, and grow old with him and he also thought of dying with him along with being buried just next to him.

"My spell won't last long. We can talk about other things later, as of now, drop him in his room so that he will think that all this is a dream and he won't believe what he saw" Arthit nodded and Gulf explained how teleporting works. Arthit tried and tested to teleport from one room to another before completely convincing himself that he can teleport safely. He doesn't want to harm Kongpob in any way. So, he carried Kongpob gently again in a bridal style and teleported to his room.

Kongpob's consciousness come back for two seconds when they arrived in his room but again fainted. Arthit released the breath and gently placed him on the bed, blanket tucked neatly and switched on the AC to Kongpob's liking. He also bought a glass of water from the kitchen and placed it on the side table. Kongpob has a habit of drinking water just after he wakes up.

This time, Arthit kissed Kongpob throughout his face, hands and vanished after some time.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

In Arthit's parents' home, they're having an awkward dinner again after almost a month, with Beam, Forth, Nina, and a clearly fuming Jake on the dining table.

Jake still didn't accept Forth and he was forced to sit there for the sake of Nina. He just can't say no to his loving wife. But his hatred for Forth is still very intact that he continued to glare at Forth till his wife elbowed him.