Chapter 34

"Mother!!" Gulf yelled at Vanessa who was looking at the small lotus pond, controlling Arthit and Kongpob with a smirk on her face throughout. Gulf strode towards the pond and with one blow, The pond broke into pieces, fainting Kongpob and Arthit in the process.

Gulf didn't wait for a second to seize the wand of Vanessa and held her neck, furious at meddling into his phoenix's life. Here, he is trying to protect Arthit to have a normal human life and making sure the lovers unite, and on the other hand, his mother who's ruining all his efforts.

Wand and her neck are not only delicate but strength points of Vanessa. Having both of them in the capture, she became helpless.

"Gulf... Listen..." Gulf released his hand with so much force that Vanessa fell on the other side of the room.

"I already warned you not to meddle. Then WHY?" Gulf shouted at his mother. Listening to the sounds, a few guards came but left after getting a signal from Vanessa

"I am doing it for our people, Gulf" Vanessa struggling with her strength replied. Gulf is literally an updated version of Vanessa. Being born as her fraction, Gulf not only got the powers but also received prayers from every god. And these prayers are magical powers that the other can use when he becomes the king. In terms of strength and power, Gulf is much more than Vanessa except for the ability to be a leader. Given his age, he has time to learn those and also sometimes control the anger which can be a destruction.

"I told you, I will talk to him" Gulf replied with gritted teeth

"What if he disagrees because he has a life there now? Did you forget, How much strong their bond is and that Kongpob holds on Arthit? We couldn't convert him years ago because of that. And if they both reunite, we'll again lose. And this time, the war between vampires and Dark angels will cause not only the loss of wealth and treasure but also manpower."

"Mother, I trust Arthit. Because of my mistake, Arthit already suffered a lot. Having magical powers can sound cool but we all know how much energy and restlessness it can be. Being converted from mere human to dark angel who also has an animal inside him to tame. We made Arthit like that. I missed him years ago and he had to suffer from heartaches. You know, mamma when Arthit summoned me after two days just to say how happy he was that there were no heartaches. Imagine how helpless he was at that time and not to forget, he was alone. His body was not supporting him at that time. He fainted in a closed door with no one to look after. Isn't this very cruel to him?

Now you're ruining his love life also?" Vanessa is crying for her mistake. She knew what she was doing is wrong but she's also a queen who has the responsibility of thousands of dark angels to look after too.

"Arthit is a very nice guy and I trust his judgment. Didn't you say we have time and we are preparing our soldiers, right? Let it sort between the couple. I will talk to him and if needed, I will request Kongpob also. But till then, please don't meddle. After a long wait, he dared to develop hope in his heart. let's not break it. Please" Vanessa nodded and placing his head on his mother's lap, he apologized for his violent behavior. They both know, it's not a pity they are showing towards Arthit. It's what Arthit deserves for being a kind and righteous human.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

"Arthit... Arthit... wake up" Gulf shook Arthit from the slumber. Arthit slowly regained consciousness and soon realized what he spoke

Open relationship

I am not worthy of your love

Don't ruin your life with me

Our relationship is meant to fall apart

"I know what you're thinking about. Don't worry!! Kongpob will forget everything whatever you said"