763-765

Chapter 763 Intense Battle
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Two figures, one white and one blue, collided like two meteors!

Boom!

The shockwave from their collision sent the densely packed mechanical soldiers flying in all directions!

The surging psionic energy in Han Xiao's body was unleashed without any restraint, and Han Xiao's fists hammered down heavily on Psyker's psychic shield, sending out intense shockwaves in all directions. Han Xiao did not retract his fists as his armor transformed into a gigantic hand cannon, with a burning red glow charging up in the barrel of the cannon.

Boom!

Violent dark energy shot out from the barrel of the cannon and swallowed Psyker in a tower of light. However, Psyker remained unmoved like a rock within the tower of light.

Han Xiao frowned. This fellow's psychic shield is too powerful. The shield durability is far too high and he can easily generate another shield after the old shield is destroyed. Although he isn't able to ignore True Damage, my attacks would have to first hit him.

A Psychic's psychic shield was like a Mage's magic shield and even more powerful in certain areas. A Psychic's shield was able to defend against both physical and mental attacks, and Psyker was able to freely control the state of the shield. Since Han Xiao only had physical attacks, Psyker could reduce the strength of his mental shield by ninety percent and channel his energy to physical defense. As such, the shield was extremely durable.

Thankfully, Psyker's physique was not particularly strong, and he did not have any talents to ignore True Damage. Han Xiao could also trigger True Damage attacks on the shield to multiply his damage. However, damage done to the shield was not the same as damage done to Psyker.

The Psychic branch was his nemesis, and the most direct solution would be to compete in firepower.

Boom!

The mechanical army got into formation and spread out in the sky, unleashing their never-ending fire down on Psyker. Particle Cannons, dark energy cannons, psionic cannons, and many other different weapons rained down on Psyker.

Including the Ice Age Star Freezing Cannon, more than ten satellite cannons shot into the sky, and thick beams of light smashed down on Psyker's shield.

At this moment, Psyker spread out his arms, and a white whirlpool of psychic energy burst forth from his body and sent Han Xiao flying.

The psychic shockwave swept all the mechanical soldiers near Psyker away, and these soldiers were all smashed into pieces.

Following which, Psyker's knees bent slightly, and he looked as though he was about to jump, treating the sky as flat ground.

Bang!

Psyker's body exploded forth, with every step producing a sonic boom as he charged straight into the mechanical army.

The psychic energy surrounding his body began to spin rapidly, and Psyker seemed to have transformed into a drill. He weaved through the army with unstoppable momentum and released mental attacks while crashing through the army.

The formation of the mechanical army was immediately ripped into shreds with many soldiers being reduced to scrap metal.

The intense battle between the two continued and left giant craters on the planet that they were battling on. The planet's diameter was reduced by a few thousand meters; it was as though a layer was shed from the planet.

Han Xiao tried to approach Psyker to engage in a close combat fight, but Psyker refused to tangle with Han Xiao and focused all his attention on destroying Han Xiao's mechanical army. Whenever Han Xiao came close to Psyker, Psyker would use his psychic force to push Han Xiao back.