854

Chapter 854 Lord Mechanic
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

"The Arcane Church forced quite a number of trump cards out of me this time..."

The most dangerous stage had passed, but Han Xiao knew that the battle had yet to end. The Arcane Church had appeared out of nowhere using the Federation of Light's Multi-Dimensional Sky Opening Transportation Device, but they would have to cross the universe in their spaceships when returning. With the dynasty's way of doing things, there was no way they would let the six Beyond Grade As of the Arcane Church leave just like that...

Oh, it's five Beyond Grade As now.

Therefore, when Ty-Ty and the others arrive, it will be their turn to chase after Sagman and the others. There are billions of dynasty troops in the Flickering World, so this group of Arcane Church people will not be able to easily retreat.

Even if they were able to flee the Flickering World, the Shattered Star Ring was still waiting for them. The Shattered Star Ring was the base of the Klent Kingdom, the Bloodshed Land, and the Black Star Army. Having received such a huge gift, Han Xiao had to return a gift; he was not a petty person. He had already decided to use all of the Black Star Army's forces and his complex network in the Shattered Star Ring to do so.

While planning in his mind, Han Xiao looked at the interface at the same time to calculate the losses the Arcane Church had given him.

Rushing levels during the EXP penalty period cost him a ton of EXP. Even for Han Xiao, he felt a heartache thinking about this number. He did not like wasting. If the extra EXP had been used to level up blueprints, he would have gotten so many Potential Points.

In terms of Character Summon Cards, the usages of Reynold, Aurora, and Ames' Character Summon Cards had all been depleted. The EsGod and Heber Character Summon Cards each had one use left. They were both powerful trump cards. That was especially so for EsGod's [Esper Silence] Character Summon Card. It would be extremely powerful against EsGod. With one remaining use, this meant that he had fewer ways to fight EsGod.

Furthermore, EsGod was the winner of this attack. He had no choice but to satisfy EsGod's needs due to the Arcane Church's attack to force EsGod off the battlefield. With the Evolution Energy, EsGod would be more difficult to deal with and might even touch the doorstep of the 'higher level' that he sought. All things considered, his plan to deal with EsGod had been disrupted, and he was quite unhappy.

"Nonetheless, the mission rewarded three unknown Character Summon Cards. Together with the two Blank Character Summon Cards from the Random Reward and an Ability Upgrade Card, at least it somewhat made up for the losses." Han Xiao shook his head.

The damage incurred to his machinery was also quite large. A lot of mechanical soldiers had been destroyed. The mechanical lives were still alright, as Han Xiao purposely did not let them take part in the direct battle against the Beyond Grade As, so they did not suffer many casualties.

Compared to other machinery, the mechanical lives with the capability to grow had higher potential. It would be a pity for them to be destroyed in such a one-sided battle. The other machines were more than enough as pawns.

In some respects, Han Xiao was the cause of this battle. If any Beyond Grade As had died because of it, the dynasty would definitely not have been happy about it. However, luckily, with the help of Austin, they had just been wounded, which made things easier for Han Xiao.

This way, he owed Austin a huge favor, which was not a completely bad thing. Sometimes, owing someone a favor would lead to a better relationship.

Austin was originally neutral, but after he messed with the Arcane Church after this battle, it would be very difficult for him to continue to exclude himself from everything. Although he would not go so far as to immediately join the dynasty, all the forces in the universe would mark him as being on the side of the dynasty. He would no longer be able to keep a low profile like before.