778-780

Chapter 778 Counter
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

"Hmm?"

As another punch landed on Han Xiao's chest, Heber noticed the abnormality. He quickly turned around and stared at the quickly approaching Psyker.

"Want to grab the Evolution Cube?" Heber looked at Psyker with hostility.

Psyker had publicized the information regarding the Evolution Cube, clearly stating his goal. Although Heber was interested in it, he had no means of locating the Evolution Cube.

He refused to cooperate with Psyker because he did not want anyone to disrupt his duel with Black Star and break his plan to make an example. Seeing that the Arcane Church had suddenly attacked to restrain Ames and Psyker was clearly using him, he was enraged.

His eyes were filled with warning as he stared at Psyker.

Expressionless, Psyker continued to charge forward. He had to retrieve the Evolution Cube even if it meant offending Heber.

In his senses, the Evolution Cube was right on Han Xiao. His psychic energy had already shot toward Han Xiao. As soon as he got the Evolution Cube, he would retreat and not waste energy fighting him.

Seeing that Psyker had ignored his warning, the hostility in Heber's eyes became stronger. However, there was no way he was going to let Black Star go and turn around to attack Psyker.

Psyker had publicly stood against Black Star by demanding a battle with Black Star just like he did, which means that they were on the same side. If he gave up on the opportunity to heavily damage Black Star to stop his supposed 'ally', the situation would go out of control. Psyker had already tied him up using his standpoint.

Due to many factors, Heber had no choice but to watch Psyker approach, unable to stop him. He was enraged.

With a gloomy expression, Heber decided to get back at Psyker after he finished dealing with Black Star.

At this moment, to his shock, his punch was suddenly stopped!

His eyes quickly moved away from Psyker and back to Han Xiao. Shocked, he realized that Han Xiao, who was supposedly unable to move, suddenly regained control and stopped his fists with his hands.

Instantly responding, Heber's muscles expanded. A powerful surge of energy flowed into his arms. Just as he was about to forcefully break away from Han Xiao's block and disable Han Xiao again, he was stunned.

A terrifying power came from Han Xiao's arms that matched his own!

What's going on‽

Heber looked at Han Xiao's face with shock. Half of Han Xiao's mechanical suit helmet was broken, showing half of Han Xiao's face and his calm eyes.

"Really horrifying damage, almost took half of my health..." Han Xiao licked away the blood at the tip of his lips and grinned. "Sadly, we have fought for far more than twenty minutes!"

The mechanical army had stalled the Tyrant for long enough, so he had obtained the Tyrant's Character Summon Card long ago!

_____________________

[Character Summon Card-'Tyrant' Heber]. Usages: 1/3. Effect: +4,000 STR. Duration: 40 minutes!

_____________________

With the increase in his Strength, he became immune to Heber's disabling abilities!

The next second, Han Xiao clenched his fists and grabbed Heber's hands. Surging power filled his body. With a turn of his waist, he lifted Heber and threw him right at Psyker!