838-840

Chapter 838 Inheritance of a Primordial One and Tes
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

_____________________

You have used ability [Bold Explorer] on [Spacetime Amber]!

You have received the following information...

_____________________

Everything in his sights suddenly shattered into pieces. His vision was pulled away, and he flew out of the Star System and the Star Field. As if he rode the river of time on an amber boat, he started seeing images of the past.

The next moment, his vision suddenly pulled in like he was falling from the sky. The pieces reformed into an image in front of him-it was a person.

A video started playing before his eyes. This person was on a planet. Beside him were countless enemies, and above him were fleets that shrouded the entire sky. With every movement this person made, an impact wave of energy emitted from his body and froze spacetime, freezing countless spaceships and Supers.

The images were as if Han Xiao was there when it happened. He knew that the person in the image was the Primordial One who became the Spacetime Amber, and these images were the past of the Spacetime Amber.

"I see. So, this ability's method of relaying information is to let me see some images directly. That's quite similar to the Destiny's Child Character Summon Card I once had."

Very soon, this Primordial One met a strong opponent. This time, the image of the battle fast forwarded and skipped the details of the battle, arriving at the results-the consciousness of this Primordial One was heavily damaged, his soul was shattering, and he was at the doorstep of death.

Another Beyond Grade A friend of his arrived and guarded him while retreating.

This time, this Primordial One whose consciousness was already blurry suddenly grabbed onto the shoulder of his friend.

"I'm done for. Don't let my body fall into the hands of the enemies."

"Okay."

The expression of his friend was hidden behind his armor as he pressed onto the body of this Primordial One without hesitation and activated his ability.

This Primordial One lowered all his defenses and did not resist at all. His body crystalized at a visible rate, gradually shrinking into a palm-sized crystal, and was thrown into the cosmic space by his friend.

At this time, the images stopped, and Han Xiao regained his focus.

"Hmm, although I knew about this long ago, if I didn't know, this would basically have uncovered the origin of the Spacetime Amber. That's quite an important piece of information. The ability's effect is quite good."

Han Xiao nodded. This effect was suitable for finding out hidden factors and could even be used multiple times on the same target, each time supposedly getting different pieces of information. If used enough times, there would be a high chance of finding out all the information about an unknown object or matter.

As for the sixty-percent Luck decrease for fourteen days, Han Xiao ignored it completely. His Luck was only one to start with, and it would never become negative, so it made absolutely no difference.

Since the test results were accurate, Han Xiao planned to use this on that set of wormhole data EsGod wanted after the cooldown ended. If he was not able to figure it out the first time, he would use it multiple times until he did.

At this time, a notification popped up on the interface and broke Han Xiao's train of thought.

_____________________