826-828

Chapter 826 - 826 Great Cosmos Corps
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

826 Great Cosmos Corps

At the same time, the location data sent out by the marker had reached a certain desolate planet a few Star Zones away through its quantum link.

A mountainous disc-shaped battleship was parked in a crater. It was completely metal gray colored, and its diameter was more than thirty miles. The material used was an ordinary alloy considered to be the most basic spaceship battleship material in the known universe. This disc-shaped battleship had anti-gravity suspension and highly condensed nuclear thrusters. Its hyperdrive technology was very elementary. If there were galactic residents there, they would know that the technology level of this battleship was somewhere between the level of a Star System civilization and a planet surface civilization.

The only technology worth mentioning was that it had quantum communication technology.

There were a large number of frozen sleeping capsules at the bottom of the cabin where countless ship members were sleeping in. Only a very few were awake and maintaining the functions of the spaceship from the bridge.

Dozens of creatures wearing simple battle suits were busy in front of the control desks. These creatures were rather short, with gray skin and six arms.

This time, an alert suddenly popped up on one of the control desks.

"Beep! Marker 0278 is activated. Location data received."

All the people in the room suddenly turned around and swarmed toward this control desk, speaking among themselves. Then, a tall creature that was clearly of a different species pushed the crowd aside and squeezed to the front of this control desk.

"Out of my way, let me take a look... Hehehe... Have we discovered another new planet?"

This tall creature was clearly their leader. He was close to three meters tall; the others around him were only as tall as his knees. He was wearing full metal armor that made clanking sounds as he walked. He looked absolutely barbaric, even more ferocious than the Beastmen, and did not match the aesthetic of most human shaped beings.

"Great Chieftain Kikiga, we lost contact with this marker a long time ago. Now that it is activated, it means that our marker has been discovered by an unknown intelligent species! They have repaired the marker!" One of the operators was rather nervous.

"Isn't that even better? We can even make them slaves and give them to the Great Emperor. The Great Emperor loves new species!" Kikiga laughed out loud.

"Gre-Great Chieftain, it's not that simple. The target this time is different from the races we have invaded in the past. The fact that they can repair the marker means that their technological level is close to ours. There are only a few in the entire universe who have this kind of technology! The target this time isn't going to be easy to deal with! The reason they repaired the marker might be to look for us."

"What, they dare look for us‽"

Kikiga's expression became fearsome. He said furiously, "What an ignorant bunch. Have they not heard of us, the Great Cosmos Corps? They want to track us? They must have a death wish!"

If Han Xiao was there, he would not be a stranger to the name 'Great Cosmos Corps'. This was a native organization of the Flickering World. It was once a wandering civilization that had lost its mother ship to a disaster. It was originally wandering in the center of the Garu Star Cluster looking for resources to sustain life.

When they started wandering, they searched for planets around them through markers and gradually discovered some undeveloped civilizations. Due to the complete lack of trust and means of communication, they eliminated all the civilizations they had met and robbed a ton of resources and technology. Gradually, they got used to this method of development and turned from a wandering civilization into a galactic pirate organization.