961

Chapter 961 Manison Is Truly A Good Man
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

After breaking free from Manison’s Virtual Domain, Han Xiao’s Virtual Soul returned to the main system of his headquarters, and he heaved a sigh of relief.

He was not a match for Manison in terms of Virtual Technology skills, but Manison could not pose a threat to him in terms of mental damage.

It was not only because he was tanky but also because the Mechanic class did not specialize in mental damage. Regardless of how powerful [Virtual Paramount] was, it would be difficult to easily defeat a Mechanic at the same level. Furthermore, high Intelligence also provided high Psychological Resistance, and Mechanics were not that weak against mental attacks.

[Virtual Paramount] is better used for a control skill. I needed about five or six seconds to leave Manison’s Virtual Domain, and the situation is still alright.

Han Xiao looked at the situation and nodded.

When he was dragged into the Virtual Domain by Manison, Phillip lost his aid, and the thickness of the firewall thinned greatly with more data being lost.

Thankfully, he returned in time and stabilized the situation. However, he was at a slight disadvantage again.

Since Manison was able to break Han Xiao’s Virtual Domain quickly, Han Xiao would not take too long to do so either. [Virtual Paramount] was not too suitable to deal with other Mechanics, and grasping Virtual Technology would allow a Mechanic to greatly reduce the amount of time being controlled.

At this moment, Manison said from outside the firewall, “An unbelievable physique and unimaginable potential. Black Star, just where did you come out from?”

“There are plenty of wonders in the vast universe.” Han Xiao chuckled. “There’s no need for you to be so surprised, right?”

Manison shook his head and replied, “I had a guess in my mind during our last exchange, and I am increasingly certain about my guess after this exchange. Black Star, are you the manifestation of a Space Wonder?”

“Ha, that may be the truth,” Han Xiao replied calmly.

At this moment, Risda had finally broken free from the seal and immediately aided Han Xiao in defending against Manison’s intrusion.

Finette also continued to attack the firewall, and every attack of his opened a small loophole in the firewall and extracted some data.

With one attacking and the other defending, both parties competed with their Virtual Technology skills. The modules were destroyed one after another before being reconstructed, and this cycle continued.

Although it seemed like a flood of data was assaulting the firewall on the surface, if one zoomed into the firewall, one would be able to see many mini battlefields on every inch of space. The endless data jumping around was like the soldiers of this battlefield.

Despite both parties looking extremely calm, they were calculating at high speed in their minds with every detail being personally managed by them.

In the logistics department of the Black Star Army, Reynold had already gathered all the Mechanics to put aside what they were doing.

Looking at all the Mechanics in the logistics department, Reynold said with a deep voice, “Everyone, the Black Star Army is currently suffering from a Virtual Intrusion. His Excellency Black Star is currently fighting back, and we cannot remain idle as part of the army. The Army Commander needs our help!”