805-807

Chapter 805 Overwhelming
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

EsGod's appearance made Murraky horrified. He had thought this was just a regular routine elimination; he had never expected EsGod's main body to appear there.

It was common knowledge in the Central Galaxy-If you meet EsGod's main body, it's best to escape immediately.

"You guys, lure EsGod away and buy us some time!"

Murraky ordered his fleet to ignore the damage incurred and keep attacking the Fallen Ark's fleet while decisively giving Han Xiao and the other orders.

EsGod's vicious name was deeply embedded in the Central Galaxy. Murraky was arrogant, but he knew that there was no way to kill EsGod with the manpower he had. His goal was just to eliminate the enemy fleet and reduce EsGod's power so that EsGod would be alone, and they could try to force him away. If he succeeded, it would be an amazing achievement!

Although EsGod was one of the strongest even among Beyond Grade As, there were three Beyond Grade As on his side at the very least. It was time to make use of them.

As the dynasty's troops started moving, the three Beyond Grade As including Han Xiao were confronting EsGod on the desolate planet. They completely ignored Murraky's words and focused all their attention on EsGod.

The atmosphere was almost solidifying, and the murderous intent in the air kept growing.

Beyoni did not dare to move his eyes away from EsGod, so he glanced at Han Xiao with shock from the corner of his eyes-he had heard what EsGod said.

What response? Does Black Star have a private contact with EsGod?

With the movements of Han Xiao's fingers, the mechanical army all aimed at EsGod but did not fire immediately. Han Xiao slowly said, "Did you really think I would agree to your terms and let you use the Evolution Cube? I'm now a member of the dynasty, so you and I will only be enemies, nothing else! I came this time to make that crystal clear. The Evolution Cube is right here. If you want it, come and get it!"

Han Xiao did not hide the fact that the two of them had communicated in the past and actively stated his stance.

EsGod narrowed his eyes and stared at Han Xiao's neck as if his sight could penetrate the mechanical suit and see the Evolution Cube.

Black Star knew that this was a signal he sent deliberately, yet he still dared to personally come here to reject him? He had even brought the Evolution Cube along to draw the line clearly. Was Black Star really not afraid of him snatching it, or was Black Star too confident in himself?

EsGod glanced at Han Xiao and the others and said coldly, "Has fighting me as three given you confidence?"

As soon as his sentence finished, EsGod moved. With a push of his hands, rainbow-like energy gushed out and turned into countless beams of light, shooting toward the three of them.

"Shield!"

With a quick flash of green light in Ames' eyes, a thick force field shrouded the three of them. The rainbow energy exploded over the force field and turned into fireworks. Its penetration power was very strong and even had a decomposing attribute. If not because Ames' force field had a continuous supply of energy from her, these attacks would not have been easy to defend against.

EsGod turned his palm, and suddenly, another force field appeared and pressed onto them.

"He has a type of force field Esper Ability, too." Ames was shocked and hastily sustained her own force field. The two force fields entered a stalemate for the moment, but they were surrounded by EsGod's force field.