784-786

Chapter 784 Voluntary Retreat!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The Klent Diplomatic Ambassador glared at Zoel and had no words.

"I've already told you the details," Zoel said slowly. "The dynasty has decided not to take a stand regarding this issue. You can insist on submitting the proposal, but the chance of it being approved is very low. The Arcane Church will oppose your request. On behalf of the dynasty, I'm just suggesting that you guys give up on this proposal, not interfering with your choice. If you insist, we won't stop you."

"I don't understand!" the Klent Diplomatic Ambassador said furiously. "Why is the dynasty helping Purple Crystal‽"

"The dynasty's upper echelons have their considerations."

"Is it because of the Evolution Cube‽ Is that why you people suddenly changed your stand‽"

"Let me emphasize again. The dynasty's upper echelons have their considerations," Zoel said with a heavier tone. "Plus, you're wrong. The dynasty only upholds its own position, and this rule has never changed. The dynasty has never shown any support for your plan all along."

The Klent Diplomatic Ambassador clenched his teeth. They did not think much when the Tyrant's duel went south, but they had never expected it to be their turn so soon.

Klent had invested a ton of resources into the secret war. Initially, the Crimson Dynasty approved of this with silence, but now that the Crimson Dynasty had suddenly opposed it, this meant that Klent's investments for the last decade might all go down the drain!

Of course, they were displeased with this.

No matter how the Klent Diplomatic Ambassador thought about it, he felt that this was because of the Black Star Army. Although Zoel did not explain why the Crimson Dynasty had decided to do this, it was painfully clear that this was certainly because of Black Star!

This time, Zoel changed the topic and said, "The development of the Flickering World is about to start. We hope you can dispatch your troops and make preparations as soon as possible. The exploration tasks will be rather complicated and difficult."

The Klent Diplomatic Ambassador understood that this was most likely the Crimson Dynasty's indirect compensation for them-allowing them to obtain more profit in the Flickering World.

After some pondering, he finally said, "Since this is what the dynasty has decided on, we will reconsider the proposal. As for the exploring of the Flickering World, we will definitely send our very best."

Zoel smiled faintly.

After they were done with the business, they chatted for a while before the Klent Diplomatic Ambassador hastily left.

The Klent Diplomatic Ambassador walked out of the Crimson Dynasty Diplomatic Building, boarded a carrier, turned on his communicator, and contacted his superiors to report what had happened. This stirred up intense arguments.

In the end, the upper echelons came to a conclusion-there was nothing they could do to the Crimson Dynasty. No matter how displeased they were, they could only swallow it. Every Klent upper echelon felt wronged. As a civilization ruled by a Universal Civilization, they had no choice but to obey.

The person they hated most was their 'new ally', Black Star.

It could be said that Black Star had single-handedly shattered that decade-long plan!

...

More than seven years ago, Han Xiao had already vastly expanded his army using his fame as a Beyond Grade A Seed, which had built the fundamentals for him for the years to come. Since he had experience, this time, he used his influence as a Beyond Grade A to its fullest. Furthermore, with the Crimson Dynasty and the Purple Crystal Civilization backing him, most of his opposing forces did not dare make any moves. The expansion of the army met almost no obstacles at all and went extremely smoothly.