847

Chapter 847 - 847 Ten Thousand Deity Scepter
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

847 Ten Thousand Deity Scepter

The four Beyond Grade As looked at the magical aura being emanated from the Palace of Hidden Spells. Austin's sudden arrival had truly shocked them.

Psyker had a belly full of doubts.

Isn't this darn old man always neutral?

Why would he appear here! Furthermore, it seems like he was here to help Black Star!

Psyker was enraged. "Austin, did you join the Crimson Dynasty‽"

"Nope." Austin smiled.

"Then what are you doing here? This matter has nothing to do with you. Go and continue maintaining your neutrality and not causing trouble here," Psyker said with a deep voice.

"My apologies, I had a deal with Black Star. This matter has nothing to do with the Crimson Dynasty and is a personal matter." Austin chuckled.

In order to borrow the Evolution Cube, he had promised Han Xiao a few conditions during the Tyrant Party. One of them was to help Han Xiao with a single matter that did not go against his principles. This was why he was there.

As soon as Han Xiao noticed the strange actions of the Arcane Church, he had requested Austin's aid in order to be safe. To fulfil his promise, Austin had piloted his Palace of Hidden Spells and secretly arrived at the Flickering World through long distance teleportations.

He did not make use of the Crimson Dynasty's stargate and declared that he was finding other secondary dimensional magical materials to the public.

Because it was extremely common for a Beyond Grade A Mage to find secondary dimensional materials together with the fact that Austin had always maintained neutrality, the outside world did not pay close attention to the movements of the Palace of Hidden Spells. None of them had expected a neutral party like Austin to secretly arrive in the Flickering World without seeking approval from the dynasty.

As gold grade equipment and a Universal Treasure, the value of the Palace of Hidden Spells was definitely astronomical. It was capable of long-distance teleportation and only required little over ten days to arrive at the Flickering World from the Shattered Star Ring. It was far faster than the spaceships of the stowaways. He then found a place to wait and activated the concealment formation of the Palace of Hidden Spells. It would not be easy for ordinary detection equipment to see through the concealment ability of a Universal Treasure.

However, Austin did not know that there were so many enemies at the start. He originally thought that the Arcane Church would not take action, and he would only have to stay there for a period of time to easily complete his promise. Even if he was discovered by the dynasty, the dynasty would not do anything to him with Black Star's testimony.

However, he never imagined the Arcane Church to create such a huge scene!

After being caught in a dilemma for a while, he decided not to watch by the side and led his Palace of Hidden Spells to reinforce Black Star!

As someone who maintained neutrality, he naturally understood that doing so was not to his advantage. But since he had made a promise with Black Star already, Austin would not go back on his word.

Although Austin looked as though he was chuckling and relaxed on the surface, he was cursing in his heart.

He had truly been scammed!

Han Xiao heaved a sigh of relief, and his lips curled up slightly. "Darn old man, you've finally arrived. With you around, you can help us share the pressure."