843

Chapter 843 - 843 Showing themselves!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

843 Showing themselves!

In Base No. 4 of Planet Lighthouse, within the real-life war training room, a spar was being carried out.

Bang!

A mechanical fist slammed against a hardened fist, and a shock wave burst out from the point of contact.

Hadavy braced himself, catching Psionic Prime's fist, before viciously swinging forward with a right hook, knocking him backward onto the defense line formed by the mechanical soldiers.

Behind his line of defense, Han Xiao slightly shifted, waving his hand and shooting a beam of Mechanical Force to stabilize the body of Psionic Prime.

His eyes immediately flashed with an electrical glow, and the next instant, along the route Hadavy was taking toward him, a psionic barrier appeared.

Because the barrier appeared too suddenly and was too close, Hadavy rammed straight into it.

Boom!

"Good sound. You have a good head."

The corners of Han Xiao's mouth curled up, and he suddenly clenched his fist. The wall-like barrier shrank instantly into a minute dot before imploding directly on Hadavy's face. With a thunderous noise, it shot out a blue beam, knocking Hadavy into the wall of the training room.

Boom!

The metal plates of the room were bent and broken, and a human-shaped hole appeared in the wall.

The mechanical soldiers forming the line of defense began to concentrate their fire, their ammunition blanketing the entire area, shooting straight into the human shaped pit.

Boom!

A dazzling explosion of light turned the entire room a pure white for a moment.

During this time, a red-colored light suddenly rushed toward Han Xiao's back, piercing through ten or so mechanical soldiers, before aiming toward the back of his head.

Psionic Prime immediately disassembled and reassembled as a floating cannon model, activating a psionic shield to cover Han Xiao's back. The red light hit the blue shield, shattering into fine shards.

As Han Xiao leisurely turned his head back, Hila shot backward, creating distance between them while firing her death rays. Against him, she did not dare go close range and could only resort to this long distance style of attacking.

This spar was a challenge for all the Black Star Guards to fight against Han Xiao. In order to achieve the effect of training them, Han Xiao naturally would not activate all his troops and only utilized a thousand mechanical soldiers. Without his Human Wave Tactic, he made up for it with a variety of mechanical equipment.

The training room was reduced to a mess. Most of the Black Star Guards had collapsed at this time, and only Hadavy and Hila were still going, looking extremely bedraggled.

"Come over here, darling." Han Xiao stretched out his hands toward Hila, and the mechanical components assembled around his arm. Mechanical Force flashed, and a strong gravitational force was released from the arm of his mechanical suit, producing the sound of wind being sucked into it.

The mechanical soldiers instantly dodged, and the gaps appeared in the line of defense wherever Hila moved.

She immediately felt a strong pulling force dragging her toward Han Xiao's side. Her pupils flared red, and the energy in her body burst out, resisting the pull of the gravitation, but her speed was inevitably slower.