938

Chapter 938 Meeting an Opportunity Even When Shopping
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Upon seeing the severely wounded individual on the brink of death, Aurora placed her palm on his body, and a brilliant ray of life force energy was released from her fingers. The next moment, the individual’s wounds healed up at a rapid rate. His bloody wound closed up, and fractured bones connected back together. His pale appearance also regained some color, and all his wounds were healed.

“Urgh.” His brows twitched, and he gradually woke up from his slumber.

“Where am I?” He was in a daze for a moment before remembering what had happened before he fell unconscious. He then stood up abruptly and looked around cautiously. “Where did those maniacs go?”

Feidin coughed lightly to catch his attention and said, “The ones who attacked you have escaped. We saved you.”

“Escaped? Sh*t! It took me a great deal of effort to find traces of them, and I lost track of them again,” he said with frustration before sizing up Feidin and Aurora. After a while, he came to a realization. “You’re the two I saw before I fell unconscious, right?”

“That’s right.” Feidin pointed at the bloody print on his clothes. “You even asked me to stop them.”

This individual then slapped his head and said with resignation, “I’m sorry, friend. My injuries were too severe, and my consciousness was muddled. It wasn’t my intention to drag both of you into danger. I would have asked both of you to escape if I was thinking clearly.”

Just as he said that, he remembered about his wounds. After checking his body, he was immediately startled.

“Eh? Where are my wounds? Where did the large hole in my chest go!”

Aurora then imitated Han Xiao’s expression and said, “I was the one who healed you. This is my ability.”

He then moved around and realized that not only was his body completely healed, he was full of energy as though he was at his peak state.

It was not that he had not witnessed a healing ability before. But this was the first time he had witnessed an ability with such powerful effects. It had only been a few minutes since he fell unconscious at the very most; this healing efficiency was truly too frightening “I met a treasure!” This individual was extremely excited and stepped forward, wanting to hold Aurora’s hand. “Are you interested in joining us?”

Feidin helplessly stretched out his arm to block the passionate fellow. After a short period of interaction, he realized that this fellow seems to be a little dimwitted.

“You should introduce yourself first at least. This is basic manners.”

“Oh. Right right right. I was too agitated and forgot.” He then retracted his arms and said with a solemn expression, “I am called Raymond, a member of the Punisher Alliance.”

“What alliance?” Feidin had never heard of such an organization.

“Er… you guys don’t belong to this Star System, right?” Seeing the other party’s puzzled expression, Raymond rubbed his head awkwardly and explained, “The Punisher Alliance is an organization that protects the normal people and punishes evil. Our main area of operation is within this Star System.”

Feidin and Aurora immediately understood what kind of an organization the Punisher Alliance was.

The Punisher Alliance was a local vigilante Super organization in the Star System. They were the ‘superheroes’ of the ordinary galactic residents.