858

Chapter 858 Ames Actions
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

After giving chase for a while, the star map showed that the Arcane Church fleet had left the security perimeter and begun to split up. Tarrokov had temporarily lost contact with the Arcane Church fleet. Because of his previous conversation with Han Xiao, he invited Han Xiao to the main flagship so that Han Xiao could lock onto the locations of the enemy vessels through his Virtual Technology.

Han Xiao walked through the corridors of the main flagship, straight to the command room, with Hila and the others following behind him.

All of the dynasty's commanders who he met along the way gave him a respectful salute. Han Xiao's achievements in this battle had earned him the respect of all the participants in the battle. It could be said that their lives had been saved by Black Star, and they were naturally grateful to him.

Han Xiao responded with a smile and turned around to see Hila frowning. He then looked down at her neck only to see a bandage on her neck, which extended down her collarbone. He then asked with concern, "Are your injuries alright?"

Hila shook her head. "Such light injuries will recover in no time at all. You do not need to worry."

After the battle, she did not allow Aurora to waste her life force to treat them and chose to recover naturally.

"Does it still hurt?"

"A little bit. The painkillers aren't too effective." Hila frowned. Although she had a stubborn personality, there was no need to act tough for such a small matter.

"Then I need to congratulate you for being alive." Han Xiao chuckled.

Their group then arrived at the command room, where Tarrokov was waiting for them. Upon seeing Han Xiao's arrival, he immediately came forward to welcome him. He then pointed at a location on the star map and said, "This is the last position where the Arcane Church was seen. We have currently lost track of them. Black Star, we shall rely on you."

Han Xiao nodded and closed his eyes to enter the quantum network viewpoint.

In the darkness, nodes began to light up in the quantum network with some near and others far. An endless stream of information was being transmitted by the nodes, and an illusory wave of information floated toward him.

The star map appeared in the quantum network in the form of nodes, and Han Xiao could easily zoom in or out. In the quantum network, distance was completely negligible since he could jump from node to node easily. The improvement from [Virtual Creator] strengthened him in all aspects and greatly increased the range of his abilities.

The quantum network viewpoint seems more detailed than before.

Han Xiao immersed himself in this new feeling for a while before getting to work. He then slowly connected to the nodes to feel the subtle traces that the Arcane Church had left behind in the quantum network.

His brain rapidly processed a large amount of information, and Han Xiao opened his eyes abruptly.

Pa!

A few hundred red dots suddenly lit up on the star map before them. These were the Arcane Church battleships that had concealed themselves.

The locations of all the divisions were marked, and nothing could hide from him!

Tarrokov was overjoyed. "Good job!"

"Haha, I didn't do much." Han Xiao backed out from the quantum network viewpoint and chuckled.

If it was before he learned [Virtual Creator], the traces of his infiltration would probably have alerted the Arcane Church's artificial intelligence, and they would have cleared it up.