980

Chapter 980 Settlement
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

“Didn’t I get them to leave already? Why’d they appear here? Who asked them to come back‽”

The Kunde Race leader jumped up and flew into a rage.

The other upper echelons could only longer sit still and were filled with trepidation. The situation had already evolved out of their control.

The civilian fleet was the final hope of their Kunde Race and their weakness. They dared to wage a war in their homeland because they had sent all the members of their race away. Upon seeing the members of their race return, the upper echelons were flustered.

Buzz!

Right at this moment, a holographic screen appeared in the middle of the conference table, and a figure dressed in a military uniform appeared before them.

Everyone’s gaze was attracted by the figure, and they were in shock.

This figure cleared his throat and slowly said, “Let me introduce myself. I am Tarrokov, the Crimson Dynasty Marshal. I am the one fighting all of you.”

Upon seeing this scene, everyone present understood what was going on.

They originally thought that the enemy was only tapping into their communication channels, but it seemed as though it was not as simple as an intelligence leak. The enemy was actually able to initiate a call and probably controlled all of their networks.

This was the worst-case scenario, and everyone blanked out.

Tarrokov’s gaze swept past everyone present as he calmly said, “All of your intelligence has been grasped by my side, and we have already cut off all your communication with the outside world. All the intelligence reports that you have received during this period were forged by us. In truth, less than ten percent of your troops are still alive. They are as good as wiped out.

“Do not have any more fantasies. Your Scorched Earth plan has been seen through by us, and we completed our final attack a few days ago. You no longer have the strength to fight back.”

These words crushed the belief of all the upper echelons present, and they slouched back in their chairs in a daze.

“You, you…” The Kunde Race leader began trembling.

Tarrokov did not even blink. “On behalf of the Crimson Dynasty, I am initiating a final negotiation with all of you. Our long-distance psionic weapons have already locked onto your civilian fleets. I give all of you five minutes to consider. If you choose to fight back, your race will be wiped out. If you attempt to contact your civilian fleet, your race will be wiped out. If you cut off from the quantum network, your race will be wiped out. If you do not give us a reply in five minutes, your race will be wiped out. I will promise not to open fire if you choose to surrender and disarm yourselves.”

He spoke as though he was only going out for grocery shopping. Wiping out an entire race was something that an experienced commander like him had no qualms about doing.

The words were extremely bloody in the ears of the Kunde Race upper echelons.

The dynasty had secretly recalled these civilian fleets to dissolve the enemy’s battle intent. When the survival of their entire race was at stake, the enemy would definitely collapse. The dynasty had plenty of experience in this regard.

Compared to the exploration era, the three Universal Civilizations no longer massacred civilians. If not, they would not have given the other party a choice.

After saying those words, Tarrokov’s figure disappeared, and a countdown timer was shown on the screen.

“We’re finished!”