1000

Chapter 1000 Goddess of Death
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

“Beyond Grade A‽”

Tolaen’s expression warped with horror!

All newly born Beyond Grade As would have their records taken by the advanced civilizations, so he knew of all their abilities and weaknesses. However, Hila was not on the list, and thus, it totally disrupted his momentum!

Hila had just stepped into the Beyond Grade A realm and had only just displayed her skill for the first time in front of people, so no one had any information on her.

But today would be the day the Goddess of Death was truly born!

Nero’s figure jerked, and a look of happiness crossed his face.

“Sister Hila has broken into the Beyond Grade A realm!”

While they had not seen each other for years, Nero had always remembered how Hila had shown him grace by giving him the Death Spirit Mark[1]. Seeing that Hila had finally taken that last step, he felt happy for her and could not wait to share the news among the Black Star Army officers.

“She’s the Hila that you guys always mention?” Mia asked with a look of excitement while tugging on Nero’s sleeves.

Mia had joined the army after Hila left, but she always heard her name coming out from all the important officers, including Nero. In her mind, Hila appeared to be a mysterious character.

This was the so-called ‘No longer in the martial world, yet the martial world would ring of one’s tales forever’. Today, Mia finally got what she wished for, to see Hila in person. She was indeed as everyone described her.

Looking at the strong aura being released by her body, Mia was instantly won over. It was exactly in line with her imagination of how a strong female warrior should be.

In Han Xiao’s past life, Mia had been a follower of Hila’s, and now, meeting for the first time, it was just the same as before. She totally worshipped Hila.

Feeling Hila’s aura, a sense of relief surfaced in Han Xiao’s heart.

Finally, the Goddess of Death that I’m familiar with is back!

She indeed didn’t let me down!

Austin also froze for a moment before a genuine smile appeared on his face. He looked as though he was about to watch a good movie.

“The sixth Beyond Grade A of the Shattered Star Ring? Damn, this is going to be lively…”

While everyone was reeling in shock, Tolaen’s expression slowly changed to an ugly look.

The situation was somewhat beyond his expectations. He had thought that his opponent would be Ames, but suddenly, a new Beyond Grade A had popped out.

While Ames was a veteran Beyond Grade A and would be stronger, the material compiled about her had clearly explained her strengths and weaknesses. This was very important, and now that his opponent had been changed to an unknown Beyond Grade A, it was harder for him to deal with it.

He had seen Hila’s files before, but that was twenty years ago, and she had even undergone an evolution. It was unknown what new abilities she had developed.

“You…”

“Don’t waste my time. Fight or not?” Hila’s eyes were shining with an ominous red light, her aura suppressing everything around her.

She ignored everyone else around her and was only focused on her target. She had always been decisive in her matters and never liked to waste time spouting bullsh*t.