860

Chapter 860 Invitation and Announcement

This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The remaining soldiers of the Arcane Church were all captured by the dynasty.

The stubborn Mercer and Heber were locked in an intense battle with their fists raining down on each other and Pugilist flames shooting out in all directions like the sparks from the clash of weapons.

A Beyond Grade A Pugilist had grasped the true essence of speed and strength, and their movements were like lightning, which came with numerous afterimages behind them. Milizaus and the others rarely fought in close range, and they admired the battle from the side.

Both of them fought until they were tired and riddled with injuries all over. Heber's situation was slightly better, and he held onto Mercer tightly, bringing him onto the spaceship.

Bang!

Mercer's dense body was thrown onto the ground, and the half unconscious Mercer could not get up again.

Heber then took a deep breath to stabilize his surging blood. He then pointed at Mercer, who was by his feet, and said, "I took care of him."

Clapping could then be heard in the room, and Tarrokov gave him a round of applause with a polite smile on his face.

With Black Star one-shotting Dylan during their most desperate moment right before this, none of them thought highly of Heber defeating an opponent who was already defeated before this in a carefully engineered one-on-one fight. In fact, they all felt that it was truly too slow. However, none of them dared say it, afraid that they would offend Heber.

Han Xiao was different, and he was not afraid of Heber. With his drink in his hand, he said while sucking on the straw, "How slow, Little Ty-Ty. Why did you take so long?"

The Pugilists had spent quite some time fighting each other, and the battlefield had already been cleared up. The spectators had already gone to find some drinks and snacks while watching the battle between the two Pugilists.

"Humph." Heber could not be bothered with him.

No matter what, the achievement of defeating Mercer belonged to him, and no one would remember the details of how it happened. They would only know that he defeated another Beyond Grade A, and having the title was sufficient.

Tarrokov then got everyone to come over and said, "Now that Heber is here, let me repeat myself again. I have already informed Her Excellency Urranrell about the battle results, and Her Excellency is extremely satisfied with our results. The Arcane Church fleet has been wiped out, and the dynasty has two Beyond Grade As in their hands.

"With such chips in our hands, the dynasty will have the upper hand, and Her Excellency will announce this matter to the universe and inform all the large and small organizations about the Arcane Church's actions and also the price that they had to pay."

The battle in the Flickering World did not last too long, and the dynasty was still locking down news about it. The outside world was clueless about it, but announcing it to the entire world was only a matter of time.

If the Arcane Church managed to escape safely after the ambush, the dynasty's prestige would be heavily hit. However, things were different now, and not only was the Arcane Church's fleet completely wiped out, two of the six Beyond Grade As of the Arcane Church had been captured. The dynasty's prestige had gone up another level, and the upper echelons were extremely satisfied with the actions of Han Xiao and the others.

The dynasty would not miss such an opportunity to promote their own Beyond Grade As. Han Xiao would be the main focus of the promotion, and the dynasty was prepared to spread news about how he single-handedly turned the situation around.