844

Chapter 844 - 844 Shocking Change!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

844 Shocking Change!

The instant that the alarms went off in Planet Lighthouse, more than three million Fallen Ark battleships appeared near the security perimeter in a long, stretched-out formation.

In the flagship, EsGod's subordinate Fakisen was looking at the star map, and the distance between them and Planet Lighthouse was rapidly shrinking.

"Boss, we have already entered the security perimeter of Planet Lighthouse. The radar shows that the nearby dynasty fleet is heading our way and will exchange fire with us soon."

Fakisen used his long tongue to scratch the back of his neck as he spoke.

"Try to speed up. Do not get tied down by them," EsGod said calmly. This time, his main body had made an appearance.

Fakisen swung his tongue around and said, "Even though we are working together, the Arcane Church still has their guard up against us. Not only did they not reveal their exact plans, they even changed the location of their secret stargate. They are obviously guarding against us, and who knows when they will take action and from which direction?"

EsGod was not too bothered; it was perfectly normal for them to guard against each other. It was just like how he would not inform the Arcane Church of where his secret stargate was located.

With Planet Lighthouse at the center, the security perimeter around the planet was extremely large, and the dynasty had sufficient time to mobilize their troops the moment an enemy was spotted. Thus, EsGod could guess what the Arcane Church's intention was even if they kept it confidential.

They obviously wanted him to be the vanguard, and the size of his troops was not sufficient to get the dynasty to abandon their Planet Lighthouse outpost. By the time he fought his way to Planet Lighthouse and tied down Black Star and the two other Beyond Grade A Supers, the Arcane Church would take action.

EsGod felt that his guess was definitely not too far from the truth, and the only thing that he was not sure about was how many high level combatants the Arcane Church had sent out this time.

The dynasty had three Beyond Grade A, and Milizaus' strength could almost equal his own. If that was the case, the Arcane Church only needed to send out manpower to deal with Black Star and Beyoni.

Black Star and Beyoni were still a distance away from a top notch Beyond Grade A Super, and it should be sufficient for the Arcane Church to send out four Beyond Grade A Supers.

I wonder who the Arcane Church will send out this time...

EsGod narrowed his eyes. If the Arcane Church sent out too powerful a line up, he would have to be careful as well.

Right at this moment, the dynasty's fleet arrived and appeared on their radar.

Fakisen looked at EsGod, and upon seeing that his boss did not have any intentions of saying anything, he ordered on behalf of EsGod, "All weapons free! Destroy all the battleships in our way!"

...

Planet Lighthouse had already entered high alert, and the three Beyond Grade A Supers entered the command room together with Tarrokov.

A large number of military personnel were gathered in the room with plenty of messages being sent back from the battlefield. Tarrokov stood in front of the 3D battlefield model with a solemn expression.

The scene being shown on the battlefield was the battle between the Fallen Ark fleet and the dynasty's fleet. The battleships of both parties had been shrunk down many times to completely simulate the battlefield environment. It was as though two mini fleets were battling it out in front of everyone's eyes.