887

Chapter 887 Troops Established
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Leaving the government building, Han Xiao’s communicator rang. It was Milizaus who called him.

“Black Star, are you on Planet Crimson Ring already?” Milizaus chuckled.

“Yes, are you here too? I didn’t see you around.”

“I haven’t arrived yet. We are having a long-distance gathering. Come online for a while.”

“Alright.” Han Xiao entered the quantum network and found an encrypted channel.

The next moment, his projection appeared in a huge room with a round table in front of him and plenty of seats around. His own projection was currently in one of the seats. Most of the seats were filled with only four empty ones at the moment.

Han Xiao then looked around and realized that everyone present was an ally of the dynasty. It was like a Beyond Grade A group chat for the Crimson Dynasty.

Without anybody organizing a meeting, the ‘group chat’ would usually be silent with no one online. Currently, most of the Beyond Grade As were online, and many familiar faces were present. That included ‘Dragon King’ Milizaus, ‘Incineration’ Beyoni, ‘Warship Emperor’ Maximiler, ‘Fox Arts’ Ravenlaude, ‘Star Slasher’ Viru, and Little Ty-Ty. ‘Dark Lord’ Clotti and another of the three pillars were not online.

“Haha, Black Star is here.” Beyoni was the most welcoming, and he looked very happy.

Everyone then looked at Han Xiao and greeted him. The two who fought with him on Planet Lighthouse were the friendliest. Maximiler was also pretty friendly. Ravenlaude and Heber greeted him calmly, and the others had a trace of respect in their voices.

After the battle on Planet Lighthouse, Han Xiao had gained the battle record of capturing a Beyond Grade A alive, which cemented his status in the Beyond Grade A group.

Although Han Xiao had only entered the Beyond Grade A realm not too long ago, he had already gained the respect of his comrades and was officially accepted into the group. He was now at the middle rungs of the group and had an even greater status than some ordinary Beyond Grade As. At the very least, there would not be anyone who intentionally provoked him anymore.

Fists reigned supreme after all, and the Beyond Grade As only respected strength.

Facing the friendly looks on the faces of his comrades, Han Xiao replied to all of them warmly.

After which, the organizer of this meeting, Milizaus, started the meeting.

“The other four aren’t coming, and there isn’t a need to consider them. Let’s begin our discussion. Everyone knows that the dynasty plans to send out at least three Beyond Grade As to kill EsGod and has prepared a name list. However, they would like to ask us if we are willing first. There isn’t a need to talk about Black Star since he is resolute about killing EsGod. I also plan to help him. Is anyone else interested?”

A Universal Civilization could not easily order a Beyond Grade A around and would generally consider if the Beyond Grade A Super was willing to participate in the operation.

Everyone then fell into deep thought while glancing at Han Xiao once in a while.

Han Xiao looked around and felt Milizaus looking at him. He immediately understood Milizaus’ intentions.

Milizaus had heard from the dynasty about Han Xiao’s intention to kill EsGod and thus summoned most of the dynasty’s Beyond Grade As. In fact, he was trying to find partners for Han Xiao and give Han Xiao a chance to choose his teammates.