896

Chapter 896 - Talent Upgrade
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

896 Talent Upgrade

“EsGod was really captured?”

Urranrell received a report from the fleet commander within the Ruler’s office and was a little surprised.

The Ruler was busy with official business, so after a simple meeting to form a cooperation between the three civilizations, Urranrell did not continue to pay attention to this operation.

Urranrell had attached importance to Han Xiao’s determination to get rid of EsGod, but she did not care about the operation that took place. This mentality was just like a billionaire taking out a hundred thousand to make an investment. It was purely to test the waters, and whether it succeeded or failed was relatively unimportant. Having received the report of success, however, she was pleasantly surprised.

EsGod, who had constantly given them a headache, was finally removed.

The existence of EsGod had always been the bane of the three Universal Civilizations, it represented chaos and lawlessness, and it was a firm enemy of order. Both sides had clearly demarcated their boundaries, but in some cases, the three civilizations would rely on its strength.

The notoriety of EsGod came from its atrocities, and although it was tyrannical, it would definitely not come to rile the three civilizations up without a valid reason. The targets of its crimes were mainly some star cluster or super star cluster level civilizations, and rampaging about in these territories was actually a benefit to the three civilizations.

On the other hand, the Fallen Ark fleet attracted thugs and wanted criminals from all over the universe. The disadvantage was that the power of EsGod was repeatedly increasing, which made him harder and harder to deal with. The benefit in this was that because all the wanted criminals were gathered in one place, it became easier to control them and keep tabs on them, increasing their security.

Of course, this was under the premise that EsGod was sufficiently strong. If he was not so difficult to deal, the three civilizations would not have left him alone.

Now that Black Star had really captured EsGod, getting rid of this tricky enemy, they were obviously pleased.

This was equivalent to capturing the head of the terrorists, and it showed that the anti-terrorism measures of the three civilizations had an effect. The greater the shadow EsGod had left on the galactic residents, the more reputation they would gain.

Urranrell nodded in satisfaction. “Excellent, Black Star did not waste my efforts. He did well.”

“EsGod was likely careless, or else, with his strength, there’s no one in the Universe that would be able to capture him,” Clotti said calmly.

He had also faced EsGod a few times, and his judgment was accurate. If EsGod ran the moment he faced a blockade, no one would be able to capture him.

A pity that all of this was only hypothetical. EsGod’s behavior would never allow him to perform in this manner; he would definitely engage in battle first. If he only knew how to run, there was no way that he would have been able to reach his current strength and infamy. He would have long been removed by the three civilizations.

“No matter what, Black Star did not let down my expectations.”

Urranrell was getting more and more satisfied with Han Xiao. From viciously beating up the Arcane Church in the battle of Planet Lighthouse to getting rid of the Archenemy of the three Universal Civilizations, he had brought much fame and benefits to the dynasty.