928

Chapter 928 Required Knowledges Gathered!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Seeing the Sullen Look on Lovell’s Face, Sorokin Eased His Brows and Calmly Replied, “Forget It, It’s Just the First Phase Anyways. Although This is Unexpected, This Profit is Not Worth Mentioning Compared to Our Dealings With the Three Civilizations. The Bloodshed Land Might Have Fewer Territories, but They Are Also Valuable. We Can Focus on Investing Here and Need Not Go Over to Black Star to Compete With the Other Financial Groups.”

Lovell Pursed Her Lips and Could Only Nod.

Sorokin Paused, His Eyes Narrowing Slightly as He Indifferently Continued. “the Black Star Army Has Now Gained Such a Huge Territory, and There’s a Lot of Room for Development. Its Ability to Resist Pressure Has Increased, but This is Not Completely to Our Disadvantage. The Focus of the Army Will Be Directed Toward the Flickering World, Which Allows Us to Weaken Their Original Business Dealings.

“First, Attack the Interest Consortium of the Black Star Army Within the Shattered Star Ring. We Are Still Unable to Shake Their Core Businesses and Can Only Start With the Cooperative Organizations of Various Industries That the Black Star Army is Affiliated to. We Can Help Bloodshed Land to Snatch a Part of the Business Channels and Cut Off the Arms of the Black Star Army, Reducing the Scope of Their Business. In This Case, They Will Return to the Original Scope, Which Will Make Him Unable to Expand and Develop Comfortably.”

Lovell Hesitated Before Speaking in a Whisper. “Father, the Black Star Army Has Great Prospects, and Their Business is Also Booming. In All Honesty, It is Unlikely for Such Methods to Shake Them.”

“Naturally, a Beyond Grade a Organization is Not So Easily Suppressed. That’s Especially So for Black Star With His Growing Momentum… but It’s Because This is Difficult That the Three Universal Civilizations Came to Me. Rice Should Be Eaten a Mouthful at a Time. As Long as One is Willing to Fork Out the Costs, They Will Be Able to Gradually Erode Everything.”

Sorokin Shook His Head, His Expression Still Cold. “Furthermore, I’m Not Here to Destroy the Black Star Army but to Make Him Feel Uncomfortable. This Will Take a Long Time to Take Effect, So I’ll Take My Time. Those Cooperating With Me Are Not Even in a Hurry, So Why Should I Rush?”

While the Father and Daughter Were Cooperating, on the Other Side of Bloodshed Land, Heber Was Also in His Palace Reading the Terms of the Contract Proposed by Lovell. He Secretly Nodded to Himself.

The Contract Described the Plans for the Limitless Financial Group to Invest in Bloodshed Land. The Goal Was to Let the Bloodshed Land Learn From the Black Star Army and Complete an Organizational Transformation, Dealing Not Only in Armed Force Employment but Expanding to Different Industries, Developing in an All-round Manner.

Such Business Channels Need Not Be Laid Out From Scratch. They Focused on the Channels That Many of the Local Organizations Within the Shattered Star Ring Had Operated and Perfected After Many Years. They Would Obtain Them Through Acquisitions, Where Most of the Costs Would Be Borne by the Limitless Financial Group.

Seeing the Investment Amount Proposed by the Limitless Financial Group, Heber Coldly Snorted.

“Really Rich.”

The Black Star Army Had Recently Entered a Busy State.

After the Preliminary Selection Made by Han Xiao, Each Financial Group Then Sent People to Negotiate With the Personnel of the Black Star Army.

Dillard, the Team Leader of Negotiation Team 098, Was Currently Involved in the Discussions With One of the Higher Ups of a Financial Group.

“Mr. Dillard, This is the Third Time We Have Modified the Terms of Cooperation According to Your Wishes. Are You Satisfied With It This Time?”