787-789

Chapter 787 Showing One"s Face for the Mission
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

"Heber invited me to his party?"

In the Black Star Army headquarters, Han Xiao glanced with interest at Malekith, who had a strained expression.

"That's right. His Excellency Tyrant mentioned it." Malekith's hands already had a layer of sweat on them.

It was only because both sides had given face to the Crimson Dynasty that they had become allies on paper. However, their relationship remained delicate, as the confrontation of both sides over the decade was hard to resolve. Now that Malekith had come with an invitation letter, this resulted in tension within the enemy camp.

Looking at Han Xiao, who was seated on his Mechanical Throne, Malekith had mixed feelings.

He had once tried to recruit Han Xiao, but after more than a decade, he was still the Chief Vanguard Official under the Tyrant, whereas Black Star had leapt toward the sky and become a Beyond Grade A, the same realm as the Tyrant.

Han Xiao tapped the armrest of his throne with his fingers, deep in thought.

He had once attended a party of the Tyrant's when he was following Ames. This was a party for the upper echelons of the Shattered Star Ring created by Heber, and all the major characters would participate in the show.

However, due to his defeat in the war, the Tyrant's reputation had taken a hit, and the Bloodshed Land as well as Klent had been silent for a while. Heber was eager to convene a new round of meetings as he had intended to stabilize his position.

Since the Tyrant wished to maintain his current influence, he would definitely take the chance to invite this new Beyond Grade A. Or, it could be because Heber was grudgingly agreeing to the request of the Crimson Dynasty, enduring and trying to be nice. Then again, this could also be a Hongmen Feast[1], but the chances of that were not high.

Because the secret war had not ended too long ago, there were still many conflicts of interest. Perhaps this meeting was also to clarify such matters.

As his thoughts spun, Han Xiao nodded.

"Return and tell the Tyrant that I'll attend."

Malekith breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly bid farewell. Standing in front of Han Xiao gave him great psychological pressure.

The date of the meeting was set a month later. Because the secret war had just ended, Klent also had no choice but to endure their anger to negotiate with Purple Crystal to open the stargates at the borders of the Star Cluster, allowing both of their Star Clusters to be reconnected once more.

Based on the news that he had heard from those in the Purple Crystal Civilization, due to the intervention of the Crimson Dynasty, the negotiations between the two Star Cluster civilizations had gone pretty well, and they were expected to officially reopen the channels in the next ten days.

"In one month's time, well, by then, the expansion of the Black Star Army will be almost complete. The Crimson Dynasty will also send in their first batch of elites to accept the blessing from the Evolution Cube after this meeting, so the time is just right."

During the expansion, other than practicing Heber's Stellar Furnace Cultivation and reforming his organization, he did not have too many things to do. Thus, he had time to drop by the Tyrant's party to discuss things with the other organizations.

At this moment, Harmon suddenly pushed open the door, entering the room.

"Black Star, I'm leaving," Harmon loudly said.