999

Chapter 999 Return, Accepting the Battle
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

A small spaceship was flying through the universe at warp speed, resembling a gleam of white light against the dark backdrop.

The spaceship was on autopilot, with only two people in the cabin. They were Ames and Hila.

Hila sat in a precarious position, her eyes closed and her hands flat on her knees. Her fingers were continuously moving as she controlled wisps of death energy to flexibly swim between her fingers, training her control over her power.

Opposite her, Ames reclined on the sofa with a hand on her head and the other on her waist.

Watching the death energy move, Ames could not help but sigh. “You’re really working yourself to the bone. Even at the Beyond Grade A realm, you’re continuously training.”

Hila opened her eyes, her tone indifferent. “Beyond Grade A is not the endpoint, and there’s no limit to my path ahead of me. I cannot be satisfied with just this.”

“I feel that you should still rest a little though. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”

Ames shook her head in resignation. She was very satisfied with this disciple of hers, but her desire to grow stronger was so intense that it made her, as the teacher, seem like a lazy bum.

“I’ll always have time to rest in the future.” Hila shook her head. “When I return, I will definitely spar with Han Xiao once and test out my current strength. Thus, I cannot rest now. However little I can improve, it’s better than nothing.”

“Relax, based on what I know of Black Star, he will definitely not let you lose too badly and damage your self confidence.” Ames laughed. With a flick of her finger, she opened the star map. “We only need two more days to arrive at the Inter-Star Field Stargate of the Ancient Star Desert, then we’ll arrive directly at the Constellation Corridor. We can use Black Star’s identity to borrow the dynasty’s channels, which will save us a lot of time…”

Before she could finish her words, the communicator beside her started to ring.

“It’s Black… eh? It’s actually old man Aesop.” Ames was surprised after giving it a look. She originally thought that it was one of Han Xiao’s desperate serial calls, but it turned out that it was her teacher on the line.

Sitting up, Ames activated her force field to bring her communicator over before answering, and Aesop’s face appeared.

“What do you want?”

“Where are you guys now? When are you returning to Floating Dragon?” Aesop asked.

“We’re still at the Ancient Star Desert, almost reaching the stargate.”

“You should still make it on time.” Aesop relaxed. “Try to hurry. I’ve foreseen that, in a while, the new Beyond Grade A of the Arcane Church will come over to challenge you, and you need to step forward.”

This was really insane. Tolaen only had the thought, and Aesop had already sensed the changes in the world. The powerful ability of this old man surfaced once again.

A flicker passed through Ames eyes, and she laughed harshly. “A new Beyond Grade A challenging me? I know, that person is probably looking to gain a battle record. Hehe, to pick me when there’s five of us within the Shattered Star Ring, does he think I’m that easy to bully?”

While Floating Dragon was stationed by Planet Aquamarine, allowing the Black Star Army to aid them, this was a battle between Beyond Grade As. Since the other party was targeting Floating Dragon, the Black Star Army had to receive the permission of Ames before they could help. But such a small matter could be settled on her own, and she did not intend for Black Star to step in.

The Legendary Mechanic 742-1000On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara