923

Chapter 923 Old Fox and Lobbyists
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Even as he thought about Sorokin’s information, Han Xiao’s expression was normal, and he commented on Sorokin’s words with a voice full of interest.

“How can we cooperate?”

As he spoke, Sorokin smiled. “The Flickering World is a rare business opportunity. I heard that the Crimson Dynasty will divide the territory of its allies that participated in the exploration. When the new Star Field opens in the future, the Flickering World will be integrated into the universe, which will usher in a period of explosive development. The dynasty’s allies who sit on these sites will be the biggest winners, so we hope to invest heavily in the Black Star Army and build the site ahead of time with you.

“The Limitless Financial Group invests in the entire universe and does not miss any business opportunities. Presumably, you know of our financial resources. Our help will make the construction more efficient.”

“That’s right. The market value of the Limitless Financial Group… is indeed frightening. I do not doubt your capabilities.” Han Xiao nodded.

Many subsidiaries of the Limitless Financial Group had been listed on the Interstellar Stock Market in different regions. Their market value was transparent and open, easily checked, and the amount of Enas they possessed made people who were unaware of it think that Enas were some inferior currency.

Resources were often gathered like this in the hands of a few. In the galactic age, the gap between the rich and poor was like the difference between a beast on a planet surface compared with a galactic resident.

The development of the territory in the Flickering World would inevitably be supported by various financial groups. This was also a means of cost saving and cooperation. The Crimson Dynasty tacitly agreed that the allies could sign contracts with financial groups to develop the territory together.

It sounded as though there was no problem, but this guy, Sorokin… Han Xiao did not show any changes in facial expression while evaluating the man before him.

Seeing that Black Star did not show any confirmation, Sorokin narrowed his eyes and continued speaking. “The Black Star Army is now a huge business and dominates the Shattered Star Ring. In terms of financial resources, it does not lose out to the first-tier financial groups due to its deep background and connections. With an extensive network, along with support from the dynasty, it will definitely attract countless galactic residents to invest. It is not difficult to multiple its market value.”

“Your meaning is?” Han Xiao raised a brow.

Sorokin smiled. “Our Limitless Financial Group has experience in this area. If the Black Star Army agrees, we are happy to help you…”

“We can talk about this in the future.” Han Xiao cut in. This idea was the real essence of growing leeks, but it came with its own disadvantages, and he temporarily did not wish to dabble in this.

Hearing this, Sorokin also put down this topic. He asked, “Then, what does Your Excellency Black Star think of my proposal?”

Han Xiao thought about it before asking, “It’s not just myself that has a territory in the Flickering World. Based on normal circumstances, the financial groups will only move when the territory gets divided, so why are you guys approaching me for cooperation when everyone still has not chosen?”

“Haha, I have inside information because I have contacts within the Crimson Dynasty. Even without these connections, thanks to your contributions in the battle of Planet Lighthouse and the Fall of EsGod, plus the Evolution Cube that is in your hands, the territory given to you by the dynasty will be the best. In this case, why should I hesitate?”