841

Chapter 841 The Approaching Storm
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Once everyone was seated, the meeting started. Tarrokov explained the current exploration situation.

After listening for a while, Ravenlaude was overjoyed. He was going to explore the Garu Star Cluster, and the long distance stargates built by the Black Star Army gave him many more choices, which was beneficial for him.

Who knows what Black Star was thinking? Ravenlaude gloated in his mind.

For someone like Heber who explored the Renault Star Cluster step by step, the exploration teams that came after would have no choice but to slowly hyperdrive over the already explored areas. The Black Star Army, however, did not seem to care about their own gains at all. They were basically setting themselves aflame to warm the ones who came after. How selfless of them!

The mockery in Ravenlaude's eyes increased even more as he glanced at Han Xiao.

Having noticed Ravenlaude's gaze, Han Xiao turned and smiled at him, also with mockery in his eyes.

Although the long distance stargates would undoubtedly make Ravenlaude's exploration easier, the biggest reward, the Spacetime Amber, was already in his hands.

Furthermore, Han Xiao had already occupied all the known rich planets from his previous life, and there were very few quality planets left for Ravenlaude. Of course, Ravenlaude had no idea.

As their eyes clashed, it was as if they made a silent exchange, both having deep meaning in their eyes.

Hehe, you've made such a loss, Ravenlaude seemed to say.

Tsk tsk, you have no idea what you've lost, Han Xiao mocked back.

...

The meeting ended very quickly, and the people left one after another. As the first batch of the exploration teams including Han Xiao and Heber had already built the stargates, the second batch of the exploration could reach their respective Star Clusters immediately and had no reason to waste time on Planet Lighthouse. They departed very soon.

Milizaus and Beyoni's teams left as well, while they themselves stayed and accompanied Han Xiao as temporary guards of the Evolution Cube.

As Beyond Grade As of the dynasty, neither of them minded bonding with their colleague, Black Star.

Inside a wide room, the three of them sat opposite each other. Three glasses of hot and red liquid were on the table. This was a specialty that Beyoni had brought from his home. It was said to be a special drink that the Pyre Demon Tribe loved.

Han Xiao took a large sip. It had a thick and dense texture, extremely hot and spicy, and rolled down his throat like flames. His stomach felt warm, and a bunch of '-0's popped up on his head.

"Not bad, what is this?" Han Xiao asked.

"Hehe, this is lava from the Land of the Fire Core, mixed with condensed alcohol. It tastes quite good, right?"

Damn it, you actually gave me lava to drink... Han Xiao's mouth twitched.

Land of the Fire Core was the only Universal Treasure the Pyre Demon Tribe had. It seemed to be something that could speed up the growth of young Pyre Demons. Han Xiao recalled that the Extinguish Army always wanted to destroy it.

After some hesitation, Han Xiao did not put the glass down in the end and took another sip.

"... Another round."

It really tasted quite good.

He had already stayed in a Fixed Star before, so drinking some lava was nothing.

The Legendary Mechanic 742-1000On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara