916

Chapter 916 High Grade Mechanical Sense
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

On the second satellite of the Black Star Army headquarters was Training Ground 001. This was a training plaza far larger than the training rooms and could support large scale battles. Furthermore, it was constructed with high tensile alloy and was capable of enduring even more powerful attacks. It was constructed like an oval-shaped sports stadium with a large mechanical roof covering the battlefield. The roof was made using a nano mimicry screen and could simulate various battlefields. There were cargo lanes underground that were connected to a warehouse of training mechanical soldiers.

Han Xiao sat at the side while watching the battle going on. Lagi, Feidin, Reynold, and the others were all beside him, either standing up or sitting down.

At this moment, there was an intense battle going on in the training ground. A few exits for the mechanical soldiers opened from the ground, and an endless stream of training mechanical soldiers came out from them. There were knights, mechanical beasts, Hovering Shield Shuttles, and many other types of mechanical soldiers charging at the two individuals in the middle of the training ground.

This battle was a D Grade battle, and the mechanical soldiers were all low grade ones. They used gunpowder and electromagnetic weapons, and the entire ground was charred black from the intense battle.

One of the two figures on the battlefield was clad in a black heavy mechanical armor while the other had magical shields floating around him. They were Nero and Tomar.

After learning from Reynold for a few years, Nero was now at Grade B. Apart from theoretical lessons, Reynold had also arranged for some combat training.

Nero was still young, and his body was still at the stage of puberty. But because he had consumed the Starry Spiritual Dragon blood and the life force potions bestowed to him by Aurora, his cell activity was extremely high, and his physique was comparable to an adult. Furthermore, the strength of his Mechanical Force had also exceeded his current Grade.

After two years of in-depth training, his [Middle Grade Mechanical Sense] had transformed into [High Grade Mechanical Sense] under the aid of his [Advanced Luck Glow].

He was not allowed to use any weapons given to him by Han Xiao during training, and all the equipment he was using had been crafted by him personally. Under the boost from his Mechanical Force, his weapons could unleash a powerful might, and the mechanical soldiers were all blasted into scrap metal by him.

Han Xiao had gone over to watch the battle so that he could check on Nero’s progress.

Tomar was also a protagonist-level character who had Luck Glow and had an extraordinary talent in magic. Spells that an ordinary Mage would take seven days to learn took him less than a day to grasp. His learning aptitude was stunning, and he grew up rapidly under Lagi’s tutelage. He was also a talent who had a great deal of potential.

Boom!

Han Xiao stroked his chin as he watched the battle and said to Reynold, “His Mechanic abilities aren’t too bad, but his close combat skills are so-so. The moment the mechanical beasts approach him, he ends up being flustered. This is a result of a lack of experience.”

“This is my oversight. I only had my sights set on his learning of machines but overlooked his close combat skills. I will definitely increase his training on close combat,” Reynold said calmly.

“Increase it greatly,” Han Xiao said with a deep voice. “But you cannot neglect his machinery training.”

“Understood.”