941

Chapter 941 Interference, Suppression
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

A series of explosions occurred in the different regions of Enya Hub.

After receiving the message from his comrades, Raymond rushed over to meet up with them. Feidin and Aurora could only follow behind him. At the same time, Feidin contacted the other Black Star Guards secretly.

Because he had to sneak into the Punisher Alliance, it was not convenient for him to take action. As such, the Black Star Guards were his best helpers.

The situation had already exceeded his initial expectations. In order to weather this storm, the Black Star Army could no longer stand idly by the side.

The restricted military area was extremely chaotic with battleships arriving from various locations. Afraid that the shockwaves of the battle would cause damage to the neighboring cities, they could only use their weapons within the planet to deal with the enemy.

Jabra led his subordinates to find the gray organizations. He also had Calamity Grade comrades beside him, and both parties were engaged in an intense battle. There were seven or eight Calamity Grade Supers exchanging blows, and the shockwaves of the battle had completely ruined the area. If not for the army activating a protective shield, the shockwave of their battle would have spread to the other regions.

The members of the Punisher Alliance could not interfere with the battle between Calamity Grade Supers at all, so they could only help deal with the various gray organizations.

“Hurry up and help them!” Raymond joined the battle without any hesitation after arriving at the battlefield.

As Feidin saw that, he protected Aurora and only displayed a Grade B strength to fight the enemies. He had plenty of capacity to spare and could fight while thinking about the bigger picture.

I never imagined that the situation would develop as such. For these gray organizations to come and snatch the Evolutionary Totem, there is definitely a mastermind behind them. Feidin frowned. Rather than cause such a huge commotion to rob the Evolutionary Totem from within the territory of the dynasty, they would be better off robbing the other civilizations located in the other Star Fields. Their target should be something other than the Evolutionary Totem in this region.

Just as he was thinking about this question, another round of explosions occurred across various regions. There were obviously more enemies in the dark setting off explosions all around.

Jabra avoided the head bishop’s hammer and roared, “Send some people to get rid of those b*stards setting off explosives!”

With the command being given, some of the battleships dispersed and headed to the various regions to maintain security.

Boom!

Right at that moment, a large explosion occurred in a region afar, and a skyscraper collapsed. The shockwave of the attack destroyed another few streets, and an unknown Calamity Grade aura appeared.

“There are still more enemies‽” Jabra said with frustration and thought that there were incoming enemy reinforcements.

However, the Calamity Grade Supers from afar did not seem to have any intention of coming nearer but seemed to be fighting an unknown opponent.

“What’s going on?” Jabra was puzzled. He could not leave his position. The way he saw it, his enemy’s target was the Evolutionary Totem. If he left his current location, the enemy would break through the defenses and steal the Evolutionary Totem. Thus, he could not leave his post.

After thinking for a while, Jabra could only temporarily ignore the unknown situation afar and get rid of the lousy Calamity Grade Supers in front of him. Only then would he be able to take care of the other situation.