893

Chapter 893 Appearance
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Sharp pugilist flames cleaved EsGod’s doppelgangers one after another and reduced them into black mist.

Viru’s body was ignited with flames, and he weaved through the battlefield like a meteor. He accurately killed plenty of EsGod’s doppelgangers under the cover of the mechanical army and was currently riddled with injuries.

“This fellow has too many doppelgangers, and it is impossible for us to kill them all. Furthermore, he is even able to make new doppelgangers. It will be pointless regardless of how many doppelgangers we kill. At the same time, we will be severely wounded if we are careless, and we are currently too passive,” Viru said with a deep voice as he raised up his blade to block an attack from one of EsGod’s doppelgangers.

On the other side, Sun Hunter was controlling his fortress-like artillery equipment to rain down fire on EsGod’s doppelgangers. His face was extremely ugly, and he replied, “I am exhausting energy too rapidly in such an intense battle. I am not like Black Star and don’t have the ability to recover energy so quickly.”

The combat capability of EsGod’s doppelgangers was not that powerful and was largely decided by the Esper Ability of each doppelganger. EsGod’s doppelgangers definitely were not an opponent for a Beyond Grade A, and Psyker had once killed two of EsGod’s doppelgangers single-handedly.

However, the situation was now different. The dozens of EsGod doppelgangers brought about immense pressure, and it was akin to facing dozens of Beyond Grade As at the same time. Furthermore, it was impossible to completely wipe out the enemy. It was truly troublesome.

Facing the encirclement of the doppelgangers, everyone was riddled with injuries, and apart from Han Xiao, the other four had limited recovery ability. Furthermore, such an intense battle also drained them of their attention and energy greatly. Apart from Han Xiao, the other four were gradually slipping up.

Han Xiao’s brows were locked tightly as he controlled the mechanical army to block EsGod’s doppelgangers. His mechanical army had been reduced to scrap many times over, and he used [Waste Modification] to send them back into the battle over and over again.

Mechanical soldiers were not afraid of death, and with their dense psionic cannon attacks, the mechanical soldiers killed far more doppelgangers than the others.

Thankfully, his mechanical army, which had been strengthened many times, had powerful attributes, which reduced the loss of the army. With the aid of his four teammates, they were still barely able to achieve a stalemate.

However, the upgraded EsGod was far more frightening in terms of sustained combat. As long as he was given enough time, the entire mechanical army would definitely be wiped out. Han Xiao had no choice but to admit that it would be extremely difficult for him to win against EsGod if he fought EsGod alone.

However, this was not a one-on-one battle, and he did not need to defeat EsGod alone. His current mission was to hold EsGod back and restrict him to this battlefield. They only needed to hold on until their teammates were done setting up the trap.

Han Xiao was extremely clear that if the five of them could not hold EsGod back, forcing the six in ambush to come out and save them, it was very likely that EsGod would escape immediately. The trap was not set at the moment, and if they could not hold EsGod back, the operation would fail for sure.

Han Xiao then turned around to look at EsGod’s main body, which was seated crossed legged in space. New doppelgangers were formed every second.

After using his doppelganger technique, EsGod’s main body retreated to the side and did not participate in the battle personally. As his doppelgangers engaged in a bitter battle with the enemy, he watched with interest.