850

Chapter 850 The Key to Victory!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The next moment, EsGod teleported right into the battlefield of the ten Beyond Grade As. As soon as he appeared, everyone's expression changed drastically.

Milizaus' side felt much more pressure. EsGod had arrived so quickly; it had not even been five minutes yet.

The Beyond Grade As of the Arcane Church were also alarmed except one-Psyker who was bombarding the Palace of Hidden Spells with his psychic energy. All seven of his eyes opened wide; he was stunned.

"Why are you here‽"

Due to the hatred born from what happened on Planet Avitan, the Arcane Church had hidden EsGod's involvement in this from him. Seeing that his mortal enemy had appeared, Psyker was furious.

EsGod turned to look at him and smiled faintly, which equated to provocation in Psyker's eyes.

"Calm down," Sagman said with a deep voice in their psychic communication channel. "EsGod is our temporary ally."

Psyker was shocked. His tone became cold. "So, you guys all knew about this?"

The other five kept silent. This was an order from the Arcane Church, but it was indeed not honorable to hide this information together from their ally.

"Dylan, you knew about this too?" Psyker snorted.

"Sorry, I only knew moments before departure..."

Dylan did not want to face the questioning from his good friend, so he vented his unhappiness in his attacks. He closed his palms and aimed at the Palace of Hidden Spells. Water streams flowed around his arm, turning into high energy beams under the effect of his Esper Ability and shot out at the Palace of Hidden Spells.

"Psyker," Sagman said, "the mission is more important."

With gloomy eyes, Psyker decided not to even look at EsGod and focused on attacking.

The middle of a battle was no time to look for revenge. He had to think of his race, so he could not mess up the Arcane Church's plan at such a crucial moment. Therefore, he had no choice but to endure it.

Read more chapter on vipnovel.com

Seeing this, EsGod took his eyes off Psyker, too. Truth to be told, although Psyker was someone significant in the entire universe, he was nothing worth noting to him-those Beyond Grade As he had killed in the past were no weaker than Psyker.

Among all the Beyond Grade As here, only Milizaus and Sagman were worth paying attention to in his eyes. As for Austin, he had only heard of his name but never had any contact with him.

Milizaus was the only one who had killed a Beyond Grade A before like him. EsGod had fought with this old dragon many times and knew how strong he was. Therefore, when he saw Milizaus' wounds, shock flashed through his eyes.

"That wound came from just one attack. The Arcane Church definitely used some kind of special weapon, or he would not have been wounded this heavily so quickly." EsGod narrowed his eyes and increased his caution of the Arcane Church.

However, at the moment, he was still on the same side as the Arcane Church. He observed the battlefield and could not find Black Star and his army. Confused, he connected with Sagman's mind and asked, "Black Star isn't here. Have you guys let him escape?"

Sagman shot out a pale gold impact wave that penetrated Milizaus' magic defenses and exploded on his back, tearing off a huge portion of his flesh and scales. He then replied with a deep voice, "Black Star has exited the battle and hidden in the Palace of Hidden Spells. No idea what he's trying to pull."