793-795

Chapter 793 Golden Leek!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

A small silver cube floated above the totem, gushing out black cloud-like energy.

Evolution energy spread in the nest, covering the Black Spirit Race one after another. In just a short time, the nest was already filled with black cocoons.

With a flash of Mechanical Force on Han Xiao's fingertips, the small silver-white cube obediently returned to his hand, and he wore it back on his neck.

Han Xiao nodded. "Now, I just have to wait. I wonder what the Black Spirit Race will evolve into."

Advanced civilizations more or less controlled secret technology that others could not replicate. The Evolution Cube was a relic of a civilization very close to becoming a Universal Civilization. The technological essence within it had long been lost. Even when it was in Psyker's hands, the Arcane Church could not understand it. Han Xiao had only tested the various parameters of the Evolution Cube.

There were comparatively fewer restrictions on this Universal Treasure. The Evolution Cube would absorb multi-dimensional and dark energy to charge up automatically. The method to use it over a large area was to cover an entire area with the Evolution Cube. That way, all the creatures within that area would be evolved.

This evolution energy was considered in the rage of Space Wonders-safe, no side effects, and exceeded all kinds of gene medicine and gene hormones. It was as if countless years of natural evolution were all concentrated in one individual.

After a short wait, a sudden clear and crisp sound appeared.

Ka-cha!

One black cocoon cracked open, showing the Black Spirit Race member inside.

The Black Spirit Race were originally black insects with strange appearances-they had hair between the gaps of their carapace, and their mouths were cone-shaped and could penetrate stone. They had no eyes, only four antennae that functioned as their sight organs. They had four muscular legs and a shovel-shaped tail covered in carapace. Basically, they looked like very vicious beasts.

Now, however, the appearance of the Black Spirit Race had drastically changed.

The proportion of their carapace and their muscle became much more balanced in a streamlined shape, much more aesthetic to the eyes. The hair in between the gaps on their carapace was all gone. They looked much neater.

The sharp fangs in their mouths became tidy. Two of the four antennae on their heads became longer and thicker, hanging on the back of their head like hair. The two antennae below disappeared and became bean-sized azure eyes. The antennae were previously organs to help them to adapt to living underground, but now the Black Spirit Race had started to get used to sunlight and were trying to live above ground. Originally, it would take many years for them to slowly develop and evolve into having eyes. However, the Evolution Cube had drastically reduced this process.

The Black Spirit Race still used four feet, but their two back feet became much more muscular as if they could easily stand up.

Kaching!

With the first Black Spirit Race completing its evolution, it seemed to start a chain reaction. Tons of black cocoons started to shatter. The brand new-looking Black Spirit Race appeared and looked around with confusion.

The surprise of the Black Spirit Race spread quickly in the Mind Network. To Han Xiao, these internal thoughts sounded as young as the voices of a child.

"Wha-What is this feeling?"

"I can see so clearly. Is this what sight is?"

"The sun is so blinding..."