981

Chapter 981 Interrogation and Wish
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

All the divisions were gathered to form a massive fleet to escort all the Kunde Race spaceships over to Planet Lighthouse.

The dynasty’s fleet was in the periphery with the thousands of Kunde Race spaceships surrounded.

Their weapons had already been disarmed, and the energy cores were restricted to only allow the spaceships to fly. The entire fleet had lost the ability to fight back and was under the control of the dynasty. The spaceships of the Kunde Race fleet had already been transformed into a prison.

The main flagship of the Kunde Race fleet was the most heavily modified with the cabins of the spaceship being modified into jail rooms.

The command room was taken over by the dynasty soldiers, and two projections appeared in the command room. They were Tarrokov and Han Xiao.

“Paying our respects to the chief commander.”

The moment both of them came online, the sound of the soldiers greeting their commander could be heard.

Tarrokov had already given notice of his visit, and the soldiers were waiting for him.

The various commanders of the different divisions were there with their aide-de-camps in the form of a long distance projection.

“It has been tough on everyone.” Tarrokov smiled with a friendly attitude.

These young elite commanders would be the future stars of the dynasty, and Tarrokov was truly gratified at the sight of the talents before him.

As Han Xiao looked at the commanders present, he could not help but be slightly startled.

Woah, they’re all bigshots!

A group of future commanders and bigshots were standing before him as though it was an inspection parade.

Because he knew the future identities of these commanders, Han Xiao found the scene to be a memorable one and almost wanted to take a picture of it.

“Your Excellency Black Star, you’re also here.” Teny was also within the group, and he greeted Han Xiao with a smile on his face.

“We meet again.” Han Xiao nodded, and upon seeing the other commanders look over, he said, “I congratulate all of you for winning the war. Having such talented commanders is the honor of the dynasty.”

The effect of an AOE flattery was not too bad at all!

Even though he was only an ally of the dynasty, his status exceeded these young elites who had yet to reach the height of their careers.

Everyone liked to listen to nice words, and everyone revealed a smile upon hearing Black Star’s praise.

“Your Excellency Black Star was the true cornerstone of our victory by providing key intelligence.”

“We only performed some manual labor. Your Excellency Black Star’s contribution is the main reason for us winning the war.”

Some of the commanders present immediately responded politely. Of course, there were a few commanders who did not say a thing but only nodded with respect.

Han Xiao replied with a smile, but his gaze was suddenly fixed on Gaud.

“Eh, you are…”

Han Xiao squinted and realized that he did not recognize the person before him.

Upon seeing that, Gaud smiled and took the initiative to say, “I have long heard of your great name, Your Excellency Black Star.”

“This is Gaud, one of the Supers that the dynasty is grooming. I heard that he survived a Primordial Psionic Energy explosion and is extremely outstanding.” Tarrokov laughed and made the introduction.