846

Chapter 846 External Reinforcements!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Outside the atmosphere of Planet Lighthouse, a gigantic dragon that looked like a flagship flew around the battlefield with the colorful formation covering its body deflecting all the cannon fire and leaving a series of explosions in its trail.

Milizaus flapped his wings, and his gigantic body shot forward. The magical force in his body surged, and he threw out an endless wave of magical spells to create a huge magical storm on the battlefield.

Two small figures were following beside Milizaus; they were Sagman and Ninjia. 'Child of Light' Sagman's body shone with a golden light, and he tried his best to shatter Milizaus' protective formations. Meanwhile, 'Divine Spell' Ninjia shot out his own spells, and the both of them tied Milizaus down.

Because of his huge size, Milizaus' dodging capability was extremely poor, and he was almost like a living target. However, the strength of his flesh could almost ignore all Mages. His energy was also extremely robust as a result and could strengthen his own spells. Although Sagman and Ninjia could tie him down, the battle between both parties would be a stalemate in the short run.

As the three Beyond Grade A Supers roamed the battlefield, all the battleships in the surroundings were caught up in their battle with plenty of battleships being destroyed.

"Two troublesome fellows..." Milizaus had a grave look in his eyes. Sagman was the strongest among the six, and together with another Beyond Grade A Mage, it was extremely difficult to deal with them.

Although he could face them alone, he would not be able to aid Black Star.

"The objective of these two fellows is to tie me down, but it can also be said that I have tied two of their combatants down. However, Black Star must deal with four people, and even if I attempt to help him, these two will also follow along, so it would be equally dangerous for Black Star... Sigh, it can't be helped. I can only hope that Beyoni and Black Star will be able to hang in there. I won't be able to help them..."

Milizaus was helpless. Even though he was extremely powerful and one of the three pillars of the dynasty, the two Beyond Grade A Supers that he was facing should not be underestimated. He had no choice but to focus all his attention on them.

If he did not choose to step into this mess from the beginning, he would not be facing such danger.

His frustration at his own choice, anger toward the enemy, and worry for his current situation filled his head. Milizaus got more enraged the more he thought about it and let out destructive golden dragon breath toward the sky. It collided with the light pulse that Sagman sent out, and a huge fiery explosion occurred.

Ninjia used a spell to transmit his voice to Milizaus. "Ah, our four comrades are dealing with two of your comrades, and Black Star won't be able to last long. The battle over there will end very quickly, so there's no point in you fighting back. Why not give up now and join our Arcane Church? This is the only way for you to leave alive. You aren't a direct subordinate of the dynasty, so there's no need for you to die for them."

The only reply he received was a shot of dragon's breath.

"Humph, I knew that you wouldn't give in." Ninjia snorted and conjured a magical shield to block the attack.

"Then, let's continue according to our plan," Sagman calmly said. "He thinks that we are only trying to tie him down, and we can create an opportunity to use the Ten Thousand Deity Scepter."

"Sure!"

At this moment, Milizaus was unaware that he was also one of the Arcane Church's targets!