766-768

Chapter 766 Setting Up the Black Star Guards Regiment

This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The spaceship sailed into the private port of the army headquarters and slid through a secret channel to arrive at Han Xiao's personal dock. This dock was not open to members of the Black Star Army and was a dedicated back door for the senior officers. Compared to the boisterous harbor, this place seemed quite deserted, and the atmosphere was more somber.

Standing around the dock were the dozens of senior officers that had been called over. They had long gathered in this place, with solemn expressions on their faces.

Among them were the Calamity Grades who had been at the front line just a while ago. Due to the rumors of Han Xiao advancing to Beyond Grade A, the situation of the secret war had started to show strange changes. Before this, the two sides had been fighting for several months, but as soon as the news came out, both sides tacitly gathered their troops and began to reduce the number of battles. All of them began the game of wait-and-see, so the Black Star Army was able to transfer their officers back.

Both sides knew that if a Beyond Grade A appeared on both sides, then the direction of the secret war would no longer be left to them.

While Han Xiao had not shown himself, he had already started to subtly influence the situation as a Beyond Grade A, directly affecting the secret war.

Whoosh!

The cabin door opened, and Han Xiao stepped forward. The eyes of many of the officers, including Sylvia's, lit up. They contained excitement, joy, and expectation.

All the officers present sized Han Xiao up. While there were no outward changes to his appearance, everyone could feel a sense of pressure, which came from the natural suppression of a higher life form.

The crowd exchanged glances, with confused looks, and looked toward Feidin, who was standing behind Han Xiao. Feidin only smiled and nodded at everyone else.

Han Xiao stepped onto the dock, sweeping his gaze over everyone present before giving a slight nod. As he walked forward, the officers all made way for him to pass through before walking behind him, entering the inner quarters of the Black Star Army headquarters.

The group arrived at the Army Commander's office in the headquarters. Sylvia was at the back and shut the door after everyone had entered. Han Xiao then turned around to address everyone. He nodded as he said, "I know that many of you are curious if the rumors outside are true. I only told you that I would be issuing a notice, but right now, I can say that the rumors are not wrong. I'm now a Beyond Grade A Super."

Upon hearing the personal confirmation, the taut expressions of the majority of them relaxed. Some even showed expressions of joy, and some, expressions of respect.

Sylvia, Herlous, and the older officers had the most excited expressions. They were the ones most loyal to Han Xiao and had been with the army the longest.

Reynold could not help but immediately wish to beg Han Xiao for some tutelage. He was the one most excited about it.

As for the few Calamity Grades who had joined the Black Star Army a few years prior, they were betting on Han Xiao being a Beyond Grade A seed that would rise to a true Beyond Grade A with time. The moment Han Xiao turned into a true Beyond Grade A, they would also become the backbone of this strong force.

It seemed like their bets had paid off, and their futures were bright.

The Vice Commander Lagi sighed, his face bitter as he said, "Now that you've become a Beyond Grade A, we'll likely be involved in the battle vortex of Beyond Grade As in the future, encountering stronger and stronger opponents. I feel that my life is less safe, so I would like to step down as the Vice Commander... Reynold, are you lacking people in the Logistics department? Is there a more leisurely position?"